chapter 07

Are we still the one???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although LuHan had willingly stay in the room, but silence still engulfed around them. Kris sighed as he decided to break the cold atmosphere, “Look…” he was just start to talk when MinSeok cut him.

“LuHan, don’t blame Kris for this; we are the ones who asked him to take us here in China to find you. I know, meeting us is probably the last thing you want to do in your list, but please hear me out ok?” MinSeok took a deep breath before continued, “I know it’s already too late for this, but I’m really sorry, LuHan for the thing happened five years ago, and if only time can go back, I’ll definitely choose against the separation…”

MinSeok hasn’t finished his confession when LuHan cut him, “You think this is the thing that I was mad about? The separation…?”

Nine pair of eyes looked at LuHan surprisingly confused.

“Of course I understand why you guys wanted to choose your own way, I don’t blame you guys for that. But you know what hurts the most?” LuHan glared at his ex members in anger, “You guys didn’t even consider about discussing it together! You all just agree at the damn separation without informing us and just left without even saying goodbye!”

At LuHan outburst, everyone was speechless with guilty cloaked over themselves.

“And now after five years, you just came here to say that you’re sorry? Really, sorry? Do you think by your sorry, everything can turn back to the way it used to be? Do you think by your sorry can erase all the hardship and sadness we had to go through because of your selfishness?”

“LuHan…” Kris put his hand on LuHan shoulder and put pressure on it to calm his friend down.

But LuHan didn’t care; he just wanted to pour out everything he had been holding back for five years. “No, Yi Fan. I want them to know what their selfishness decision had caused. I want them to know the truth behind the reality they assumed they know.”

“LuHan, please don’t…” Now, Kris had begged his friend to stop from saying something out.

And it got the members curious, “What do you mean by the reality we assumed to know?” MinSeok asked directly; he knew there must be something serious that Kris had to beg LuHan to stop speaking out. “LuHan, what is it that we don’t know?”

“LuHan, didn’t we promise to let go of the past already? Please don’t do this to yourself. Just let go.” Kris raised his voice at LuHan in their own mother language so the members couldn’t understand.

“Don’t bluff me, Wu Yi Fan! I know you just don’t want to hurt their feelings with the truth, but how about yours? How will protect your feeling? You always said you had let it go, but do you really, huh?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter