Epilogue

Are we still the one???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m here in the request of Wu Yi Fan to show you his will.” The lawyer looked at the eleven members of EXO and Evan who looked curiously at him. Instead of reading it, he the projector in the room.

Kris face was appeared on the screen. And it really broke everyone heart in the room. The face they miss so much.

“Hey guys! When you saw my video, it means that I’m gone already. Please don’t be sad for me. You know how I hate seeing people shed tears for me.” Kris who was seen a bit pale in the screen smiled. “Guys, remember about the twelve set of clothes you guys wore in my last fashion runway? I told you before, they’re my precious designs. I want you all to have it. It belongs to you guys anyway.”

“Besides that, I have decided to hand over 50% of my company assets in the name of EXO and the other half is in the name of my best friend, Evan Scott.”

“WHAT?” everyone was really shocked at the words coming out from Kris.

“I know you all must be surprised and I have expected you guys would reject it, but can you please see it from my point of view? I just want to share what I have with my brothers and best friend.” Kris seemed like to have guessed what their reaction would be. “Both design and company are my precious things that I really love. What better way to give it to my brothers? I have trust in you guys.”

Kris paused a while before he continued, “MinSeok, thank you for all the times we’ve been sharing together. You always takes care of me in your own way. You are just like my guardian angel. So thank you, bro and I love you. LuHan, you don’t know how happy I am to be able to witness your most important moment of your life. Treat your wife well. And promise me, live happily, ok?”

“Joon Myeon, you’re the one I’m hardly to let go in this world.” Kris sighed before he continued, “Although you might be a leader for our brothers, although you might be the umma, but you’re the one who has the softest heart to easily hurt. Joon Myeon, you need to be strong, ok? No matter what will happen in the future, face it with strong heart and don’t face it alone. You have other ten brothers to help you. Be happy, ok?”

“Yi Xing, please, please, please, please take care of your health, ok? You make us worried easily. You should have known your own body condition. Don’t overwork, promise me? Find yourself a good woman who can takes care of you well and live happily, ok?”

“BaekHyun, my cry baby, please stop crying for me? I know you will cry non-stop when I leave this world. Hyung is not going anywhere. Although my body is not with you, but my heart will always be with you, ok? Baekkie, no matter what decision you made for your life, just believe it as the best decision God has planned for you. Don’t rush, take your time, and you will find your calling, arraso?”

“JongDae, I will always remember what you said to me in this hospital room. And nothing can express my feeling of proud for you, dongsaeng. Kim JongDae who was in front of me wasn’t Kim JongDae I knew 5 years ago. You have matured a lot, but your heart, your heart still the same. Do not lose that, ok?”

“ChanYeollie, don’t ever change, ok? Your lively and cheerful personalities are what I really admire of you. Do not ever change and keep staying the same. Right now, you need to cheer our brothers up the most, you understand? Don’t disappoint your favourite hyung!?”

“Our chef KyungSoo. I have a confession to make. Please don’t be angry with hyung?” Kris laughed softly before he admitted, “KyungSoo-ah, hyung has done something behind your back. Hyung has made an agreement deal with a five star restaurant in Korea to be partner, and I have registered your name as the half owner of the restaurant.”

Everyone was shocked at the sudden confession from Kris. Even KyungSoo was dumbfounded and speechless.

“KyungSoo, before you said any rejection, hyung has my own reason, ok? I didn’t mean to look down on your ability in reaching in your career, but it’s just a gift I want you to have. For these 10 years we have known each other, I just realized I have never ever given you anything like the other dongsaengs. You have always been quiet and never demanded for anything. KyungSoo, just don’t reject hyung’s gift for you? And I want you to know, I love you KyungSoo, just as much as I love the other dongsaengs.”

“My Tao Zi... I know you must the one who face my death the hardest. You have been relying on me too much and with me gone, you feel like you lost your wall of support, right? Tao-ah, you’re wrong, you know that? I’m not your wall of support, but you yourself. Believe in yourself, understand? Ge Ge won’t be able to accompany you anymore. But you still have ten other hyungs and dongsaengs w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter