Chapter 19

Are we still the one???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN POV

“Hey guys!” All eyes inside the hospital room of Yi Xing turned to look at the source of the voice, in where Kris, Jongin, and a foreigner guy which I’ve never seen before. “Let me introduce my best friend from Canada, Evan Scott.” Kris introduced his friend to us and vice versa.

Ah! Evan Scott! Right, the best friend who has been with Yi Fan since he’s back in Canada five years ago; I’ve always wanted to meet the guy since Kris has mentioned about this guy and their stories before.

I smiled at Evan warmly when Kris introduced my name to him in English. My eyes then turned towards the Chinese Canadian who still introducing the others. Right in that moment, I suddenly boiled up remembering what this brother of mine has been hiding from us, and seems like have no intention of telling. I am really mad at him.

“LuHan, are you okay?”

I ignored MinSeok worried question at me as I kept my eyes on the ex Dui Zhang who seemed turned his attention at me as well. “Yi Fan, we need to talk.” I said sternly in our mother language. Kris raised his eyebrows at me confusedly.

I didn’t care about all the eyes on me as I got up from my seat and walked away from the room, followed by the Chinese Canadian. But before I reached the doorknob, I heard shouting and a ‘BRUG’ from behind me followed by, “Hyung…!” “Kris hyung…”

I turned around to see Yi Fan unconscious in MinSeok and Joon Myeon embrace, being surrounded by the dongsaengs. Yi Xing had already flown down from his bed worriedly to the unconscious Yi Fan.

I froze in my spot while kept chanting the same words of fear in my head, ‘Oh God! Please don’t…! Please don’t take him from us…!’

 

Evan and the eleven ex members of EXO were running towards the doctor who came out of the examination where they have been waiting. “Doctor, what happened with Yi Fan? Is he okay?” Yi Xing is the one who asked the doctor in rush.

The doctor looked at the twelve of them hesitantly apologetically as he sighed, “Your friend condition is really in need to do the treatment in his condition right now, This can’t be wait anymore or else it will really be late for him to do so, I’m afraid. His condition has gotten worse and I’m afraid those pills he got from Canada doctor won’t have effect on his pain killing anymore. Please advise your friend to do the treatment anymore.”

“Doctor, what are you talking about? What condition? What happened to Ge Ge? What pills?” Tao urgently asked the doctor before Yi Xing did. Both Yi Xing and Tao had no idea what the doctor said. Did they doctor got the wrong patient?

The doctor seemed to realize that the patient seemed have hid his illness from his friends.  He seemed in dilemma if he should tell them about the truth of what really happened to his patient. But seeing the emergency condition of the stubborn patient inside the room, he sighed as he gave in as he decided to just do his job which is to save the life of patient.

“You didn’t know? Your friend has brain tumor inside of him and he’s really in need to do the treatment for his illness urgently or it will be too late for him to do so. From the X-ray I did, there has shown the tumor has started to spread a bit. Please, advice your friend to do the treatment as soon as possible.”

“Tu… Tumor…? Brain tumor…?”

Yi Xing and Tao turned pale immediately as they lost their footing and about to land on the floor if not for the others.

“What happened? What happened with Yi Fan hyung?” ChanYeol was pale as well, even though he had no idea what the doctor said, but seeing the state of his brothers, the fear found its way on his whole body. “LuHan hyung, what did the doctor say?” Having no other way, he turned to the other hyung who seemed still in his spot, like he has expected for the doctor to say so.

“Yi Fan… he’s… he’s sick…” that’s all LuHan able to say before he choked on his own tears. He might have known about Yi Fan condition, but hearing it directly from the doctor and seeing the state of his friend really scared him to the fullest.

 

When Kris opened his eyes, the first thing he heard was the crying sounds of the persons around him. He opened his eyes to meet with the red puffy eyes of Tao who was holding his right hand tightly.

“Ge Ge...”

Tao loud voice made the others aware of the conscious state of Kris as they surrounded the bed. “What… What happened?” Kris voice was hoarse as he tried to adjust his sight to the sudden brightness in the room.

“Kris hyung…” the red puffy eyes of maknae were visibly shown as he launched himself at his hyung and cried his eyes out again. “Kris hyung, you’re really scared me…”

Kris was confused at the sudden action of the youngest as he tried to remember what happened to him to make end up in hospital bed. Oh God! He fainted in front of his brothers!! Damn! Oh please, don’t let them find out about what happened to me!

But gazing over towards all of his brothers red eyes and state, not to mention the angry look some of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter