Chapter 03

Are we still the one???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joon Myeon looked at himself in front of the mirror with his white suit usually wears for wedding. That’s right, he was getting married in minutes to the woman he’s been dating for 4 years. He was very nervous as he heard the sound of opening door. He knew it must be about time for him to go out and greet the guests.

“Joon Myeon hyung, you look extremely handsome today!” it was Kim Jong Dae, the ex-lead vocalist of EXO-M who smiled brightly at him.

“Jong Dae…” Joon Myeon sighed in relief when he saw his dongsaeng; it’s like his pressure was reduced a little with the presence of his dongsaeng.

“Congratulations on your wedding, hyung. You’re the first EXO member to get married, you know that?” JongDae childish smile never changed even after years; and that’s what Joon Myeon always thought about.

“I know; and JongDae-ah, thank you for volunteering to sing in my wedding.” Joon Myeon smiled sincerely at the younger.

“You’re my hyung, and this is your most important day, of course I have to join, you couldn’t get rid of me that easily.”

Joon Myeon smiled as he felt like he has lost his nerves just by talking with his dongsaeng. It’s always the best medicine for him when he’s nervous or feeling down; his dongsaengs always had their way into calming him down immediately without them realizing.

“Hyung, are you listening to me?”

JongDae question made him out of his thoughts as he looked at the confused dongsaeng. “What? What did you say?”

“I said, did you remember the time when we discussed about marriage back when we’re in EXO? It really is you the first one to get married.”

“Yeah, I remember.” Joon Myeon suddenly remembered back at that time when EXO was still together and when a member suddenly brought out the topic of marriage and they have been discussing about it for hours. He remembered how they made a promise to have the member as their best man if they got married; and for Joon Myeon, the best man he will be having would Yi Xing.

JongDae seemed to understand what his hyung must be thinking and blamed himself to bring out the subject.

Just when JongDae wanted to change the topic, a knock was heard from outside, a man entered and handed Joon Myeon a letter. JongDae looked at the confused look on JoonMyeon and then turned into sadness and anger while reading the letter. He was nervous as he waited until his hyung looked up at him and said flatly, “The wedding is cancelled. My bride ran away.”

JongDae was so shocked at the sudden news that he didn’t realize his hyung had already run out of the room. The slamming of door woke him up from his shock as he looked at the empty seat in front of him.

 

“Joon Myeon hyung…”

JongDae shouted at his hyung who has already left in his car in fast speed. He could only sigh as he called the other members to let them know about the cancelled wedding. He sighed as he looked at the church once again before leaving.

N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter