Chapter 26

Are we still the one???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRIS POV

“Kris hyung, are you feeling alright?” JongDae had asked me about twenty times in three hours. He had been glued himself to me since the morning he woke me up to prepare for LuHan’s wedding.

I know he’s being concerned about me since this morning. He kept worrying over me for my a bit pale face. Honestly, I do feel a bit dizzy, but I don’t want to show it out. Right now is LuHan’s big day. He’s standing in front of the priest with MinSeok by his side, waiting for his bride to enter the church.

“JongDae, you ask me one more time...” I glared at the younger who chickened out, in the same time the door of church opened, revealed the bride in wedding gown, looking perfectly beautiful, walking down the aisle, held by her father towards LuHan who couldn’t take his eyes away from her.

Everyone attention was on the bride groom and bride who exchanged their marriage vow, exchanged of rings, and finally, they’re being announced as husband and wife. Nothing could beat the happiness in my heart as I saw the smile and happiness shone through LuHan’s face. As I looked at the marriage couple, my eyesight started to get blurry and blurrier, my dizzy headache didn’t help either.

I heard the worried concern of JongDae beside me, followed by others as well. Oh Damn! JongDae voice had alerted the others as well. I didn’t know why or how; I wanted to tell them to keep quiet and stop worrying, but what I felt was the blackness that slowly came to my view and the next thing I know was nothing.

I was unconscious.

 

JONGDAE POV

“Kris hyung?” I looked at my hyung beside me in concern. Why did he keep shaking his head? Does his head hurt? Dizzy? “Hyung?” I called him again. I have alerted the other hyungs who sat near us.

“Kris?” Joon Myeon hyung called Kris hyung, but instead of replying, I saw how Kris hyung slowly closed his eyes and lost conscious in my arms. “HYUNG!” I didn’t know why, but I suddenly panic as if Kris hyung had left us forever. I couldn’t stop shaking myself until Joon Myeon hyung and Yi Xing took Kris hyung from us. ChanYeol and BaekHyun pulled into their arms.

Everything was chaos as Kris hyung was sent to the hospital immediately. All of us followed immediately, including LuHan hyung who left his wedding event, after his wife ordered him to follow to the hospital. LuHan hyung is lucky to have such understanding wife.

Everyone was in panic and super worried as we waited outside the emergency room of the hospital. The doctor couldn’t tell us anything specifically about Kris hyung current situation until he woke up from his unconscious state.

Why do I suddenly feel scared, really scared of losing Kris hyung? Why do I feel like Kris hyung is soon going to leave us? I don’t want to feel this. I don’t want to lose Kris hyung. No, I can’t lose him.

All of us were waiting in the VIP room for Kris hyung to wake up. It was dead silence in the room and all of us were still wearing formal outfit from the wedding. LuHan hyung was still in his white tuxedo. As I kept praying and worrying, I felt the hand of Kris hyung I was holding tight showed movement.

“Kris hyung?” my voice attracted the others as they surrounded the bed in a swift movement. I saw Kris hyung slowly opened his eyes as he said, “Why is it so dark here?”

Suddenly, I felt my heart dropped as I couldn’t find myself to move. Could it be? No way! No freaking way! Kris hyung can’t be...

 

CHANYEOL POV

“GET OUT!”

Everyone flinched away from Kris hyung loud voice. Everyone was shocked to see outraged Kris hyung right now. But as furious as he was right now, we wouldn’t leave him, not when in time he needed us the most.

“Wu Yi Fan, please don’t...”

“I SAID, LEAVE ME ALONE!”

Even LuHan hyung chickened out this time as we noticed the unreadable sadness in his face. Out of all of us here, LuHan hyung must be the one took this hardest. Can you imagine? Today is his wedding day, instead of celebrating with his wife happily but he was stuck here in sadness with cruel fact that just hit us. He should have celebrated his big day with laugh and happiness instead of sadness and tears.

I saw MinSeok hyung ushered us out of the room. The others were hesitated but being dragged by force by the oldest hyung. I was rooted to my place. Kris hyung might be needed some time alone, but I’m not going to let him go through this alone. No matter how hard and mad he would be thrown at me, I would never leave his side. I wanted him to know that he’s not alone in this. He has me. He has us with him.

Just as the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter