Chapter 2 - That knock

I'm just a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung can't barely get eyes shut. She just couldn't believe that the girl she've been fantasizing about is just few metres away from her house. She can knock anytime just to meet her but that would surely leave her speechless as she is damn shy to talk to her so-called love of her life. Her chance to be close with that famous girl is possible now. Only if she have the courage to talk to her.

The day passed and Eunjung is still awake. She couldn't sleep that she planned to have a day off from her work to rest. 

"Ah.. eotteokhae?" She asked herself as she messed up her hair, pacing back and forth. She stopped by her bed, decided on calling her manager. "H-hello, Miss Kashiwagi? ... I will be taking a day off today ... Oh really?! .. Thank you, Thank you so much! " She hang up her phone and grinned. This might be her chance of knowing her neighbour.

Knowing that Eunjung had her day off, Boram came to her house.

"Yah, Jungie, since when you had a neighbour?"

Eunjung smiled dreamily, "I'm really glad that I'm close to my lover already~"

Boram wondered, as she ate the ramen that was cooked by Eunjung. Her eyes widened when she realized something, "JIYEON? That means Park Soyeon .."

Eunjung showed her buddy a questioning face as she tilt her face, "Mmm? Whats up with Park Soyeon-ssi?"

Her buddy just shook her head and smiled. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already dinner and Boram had left for her nightshift, leaving Eunjung alone. Now she really have to tell Qri about this. But then, she heard a knock that made her heart beats madly. What if its Jiyeon? she thought as she slowly walked to her front door. She opened the door, slowly revealing the guest.

"Your parcel is here. Please sign here miss" It was just a postman. She was slightly dissapointed and relieved at the same time. She doesn't know what she was thinking. There will be no reason for Jiyeon to knock on her door and chat with her. She took her parcel in and sign on the paper. The postman left and there she was standing infront of her house.

Staring at her neighbour's door blankly. Suddenly, she heard a creak from her neighbour's house. She quickly went in her house, shutting the door behind her. It made her heart jump. Meanwhile, her neighbour saw that she just went in and decided not to disturb her and went down to the mart.

"Yah, Jiyeon-ah~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter