Chapter 3 - Old Buddies

I'm just a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a guy standing infront of her. She was shocked. It turns out to be a girl.

"AMBEERR !! YOU LOOK SO.. HANDSOME !" Her shocked expression change into a happy expression as she hugged her buddy. She then realize there was a pair of eyes, glaring at her.

"Yah, Eunjung, Stop hugging Amber " That sharp voice was no other than her other buddy, Krystal. Eunjung glanced at Krystal as she smirked. Amber just stood there as she looked at Krystal, "Yah, she's our buddy ya know. Why are you jealous? Well we're together now. In fact, Eunjung has someone in her heart already."

Eunjung looked down, as her heart somehow beats fast when Amber said that. She somehow immediately thought of Jiyeon when Amber mentioned that.

"Are you going to let us chat here, standing?"

"Krystal-aahh~ you became like your sister a little," Eunjung answered as she brought them in.

She prepared them some drinks and started heating the food that she cooked earlier. She served it and started chatting with them about what's she's doing now and how did they became a couple.

"Amber confessed to me," Krystal said, blushing, "but, the thing is that she confessed when I was eating meatballs. So I almost got chocked from the words that came out from "

Amber just smiled sheepishly as Eunjung laughed at that statement.

"Hey, we just came by here for a moment. and.. we need to go. We'll come by other days ! " The couple said farewell as they had a group hug and left Eunjung. Eunjung waved at them as they were walking towards the lift. She stood outside her house untill the couple went in the elevator.

She walked in her house, with her blank mind and starts to locked the doors as its already time for her to sleep. She was somehow tired from the no ending chats with her buddies . She went in the toilet and starts to wash her face and put on some face wash. She brushes her teeth and stared at the mirror.

"Tomorrow.. Work.. I have to sleep by now. Its getting late!" She finally remembered that her day off is over and that she quickly brushes teeth and went for bed. She sets her alarm at 6AM and started dozing off.

 

------NEXT DAY------

It was already 6am. Her first alarm clock starts ringing, following the other two. She immediately jumped out of her bed and realize its time for her to get ready. She woke up early that day as she doesn't want to stay late at work. She took a bath and started preparing her work uniform. She turns off the electricity running in her house and started walking out of her house.

"Oh, Eunjung~" She heard familiar voice, calling out her name.

"Ah, Soyeon-ssi" She greeted, "Are you going to work?"

"Ah yes, and I told you don't need to be formal right?" Soyeon said as she waited for Eunjung to finish locking her door.

"Ouh hahaha.. ok I'll try then." Eunjung started to be comfortable with Soyeon and started chatting with each other when her phone rings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter