[ Chapter 15 ]

I'm just a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yah unnie ! Why the hell are you late ? "

" Something came up . TEEHEE " Eunjung smiled sheepishly .

" It doesn't seem so " Qri said while sticking her tongue out .

Eunjung just shrugged her shoulders as she hugged Qri out of happiness .

"Aigoo .. your mole had grown bigger "

She was then hit and they laughed heartily . Its been a long time since they spent their time together like this . It was such a rare and beautiful moment . They spent the whole day at the mall by arcade games , movies , restaurants and shopping . As usual , it was already 9pm and the shops were slowly closing . So they went out and had their last time together at the cafe which was still open .

" unnie , how about you treat us both ? " Seolhyun asked with her fake innocent voice while Qri showed her pleading eyes .

Eunjung didn't know what to reply because most of the times earlier she kept on teasing them and now it seems like they're both a team . End up , she paid all their food at the cafe .

" Yah , look at the price . omo *facepalm* Especially you ! seolhyun-ah , take care of your diet . "

"Ani , I dont want. "

The day went so smoothly and quick for these girls to leave each other . Indeed , growing together is a beautiful thing but as time change, and they grow , everything is just different . Each of them have their individual job to be concerned of especially when their career is something big .

-----------------------------------------------

Jiyeon was at her company that night , recording her new song and learning new choreo . She stayed there quite late to practice her vocals and do some workouts to keep herself fit . Despite her tiredness , she would still try her best to be better .

She left her company at 2330 and went straight to her apartment . When she reached there , she saw her cousin's manager hugging Eunjung and Eunjung showed a really happy face while hugging the latter back . Jiyeon was crushed by this . Now she wonders who is Qri to Eunjung . They knew each other ?

She shrugged those thoughts and quickly went past the two girls , putting her earpiece and looking down , acting like she didn't see or hear them . She waited for the lift patiently , and suddenly she felt a presence . It was Eunjung .

Both of them didn't spoke to each other nor did any of them start a conversation . Even when the lift had reached their storey, there wasn't any words spoken . They unlocked the doors at the same time and went in . Jiyeon turned to look at Eunjung's face . She doesn't look as happy as she was when she was hugging Qri . What happened ? She actually noticed that face of hers at the lift . Eunjung wasn't normally like that .

Then she tried recalling walking past them , she heard something that hurt her . Then , what was that hug about ? Aren't she happy ? She felt like she needed to text Eunjung , but she let this opportunity off . She was scared that Eunjung might ignore her , or be mad at her . She put down her bag and went to her room , undressing her clothes for a bathe .

-----------------------------------------------

Eunjung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter