[ Chapter 19 ]

I'm just a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They have not met for two months and this breaks them deep. Jiyeon is doing great with her work but deep down she's worrying alot about Eunjung. Where could she be ? Why hadn't she got out from her house ? or they just didn't get the right timing when they went out . Something is bothering her. Her neighbour was especially quiet and not to be seen anywhere. 

 

" Jiyeon-ah~ want to go eat breakfast with me ? "

" Unnie , I'm sorry but I'm tired . Can we just order it ? "

 

Soyeon nodded, sympathising her always-working sister. 

 

Jiyeon was in her room , reminiscing her moments with Eunjung back when they started to get close to each other. She remembered the first time that Eunjung called her cute on the phone which drove her heart madly. 

 

[ " Haha .. you're cute ." ] *ref. chap 10

 

Why doesn't she call or text her anymore? Is she really going to leave her for real? Now Jiyeon thinks that all those words that Eunjung told her were lies but then again, it was too real. Too real that she can't even sense any lies in it. Eunjung might be deceiving her all this time. She kept on the negative thoughts going on for these past few days.

Jiyeon was in her room laying on her bed , listening to some music while reading a book. She was indeed reading but her mind was into someone so deep. She closed the book , and enjoy the music being played. Looking out her window, with the sunrays shining in , brightening her room, she gazed. Her heart was slowly melting, she was slowly choked up, holding back her tears.

 

~

dalkomhage nal kkaeun ne moksori (Sweetly, your voice wakes me)

ko kkeute maejhin neoui hyanggi (Your scent is at the tip of my nose)

seulpeudorok areumdapdeon geu miso (That smile is grievously beautiful)

neoui miso (Your smile)

~

 

" Jiyeon-ah~ The food is here ! "

She was startled by her sister's voice and knock. Quickly, she wiped her tears, calm herself down and got out of room.

 

"What? You're crying?" Hyomin, looked at her with concern.

She smiled and answered weakly, " Nah .. its just some book I read haha let's eat ! "

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" Eunjung ! Daddy is going to work~ See you soon my love ! " 

 

Eunjung stretched her limbs and sat up straight. The bright sun is really hurting her eyes. Well she have to get ready for work here. Luckily, the environment here is way more relaxed and peaceful. Eunjung walked out of her house after 30 minutes of wash up and change. The morning sun and bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter