[ Chapter 18 ]

I'm just a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already the day of the event in her town. She was totally missing Jiyeon too much and decided to go to the event venue. When she reached there, there were already too many people. She was upset about it as she couldn't actually catch a glimpse of Jiyeon at all. So she went away to meet Qri at their favourite family restaurant.

 

" Mrs Kim said you went out early , where did you go? I called you but you didn't answer "

" Sorry unnie I left my phone in my room " She smiled sheepishly which made Qri's heart throbbed.

" Well today is my treat ! "

" Yayyy !! I'll have my usual "

 

They talked about their lifes and Qri are really having an extremely great life. So popular yet she rejected all of them for Eunjung. Eunjung couldn't say anything. It is really true love but she rejected her before which hurts until she met Jiyeon for real. Would that fate of meeting her idol be true ? As in she thought it all over , would Jiyeon be her soulmate or is it Qri ? Jiyeon and her are totally having different lifes and they just get to know and get close to each other unlike her long relationships with Seolhyun and Qri.

She slowly started to lose fate of it and have faith in her bestfriend's crush on her. 

Stupidly without thinking any further, she asked Qri to be her date to see if her heart would go with her.

 

This actually give chance to Qri to give her the utmost effort for Eunjung's love. She was happy that Eunjung asked for it. 

They walked hand in hand, reminiscing the past that they had together.

 

" You know you'd always run at me in school and hugged me infront of everybody " 

" Ah Unnie .. don't remind me that. I just was so into you that time " she laughed . It's been so long since she spent time with Qri.

" Would be into me again ? "

" Hmm .. who knows if you could melt my heart " she winked. //what am I thinking?! What about Jiyeon?! Pabo-ya eunjung..//

 

It seems easy to make her fall for her own charms like how Eunjung did during their high school years. Seolhyun would always nag at her at how noisy Eunjung is about her. She's loving this .

Without realizing it was already late night and they decided to have a meal at an authentic japanese restaurant few blocks away from their estate.

Eunjung wasn't sure if her own feelings. She felt different when she was with Qri. It was as if she's only giving hopes for her because she doesn't feel any love compared to when she was with Jiyeon. This feeling is just a matter if friendship love which she held for years.

 

" Unnie . Do you really mean that you wanted to be with me? "

" Of course I do silly ! "

" No its just , I rejected you don't you remember ? "

" Its the matter of effort honey .. so tell me , would you ? "

 

~~~~~~

Jiyeon had really a long day today and was craving some Japanese food. Her cousin followed her to the venue so that she could accompany her during her day off tomorrow. 

They then discovered this Japanese Restaurant which was somehow still open that night. So they went in and sat near the windows. There wasn't much patrons there so it was easy for her to eat with ease.

 

" Finally ! Japanese food ! "

" Hahaha well how about I treat you? "

" There's no need unnie. I have my own money teehee! " she replied and waited for her cousin reliation.

" Oh okay "

" No unnie please treat me ! " Hyomin looked at her cousin and laughed .

" Yea I know you would want me to treat you . bluek "

 

They were waiting for their food as they chat. 

 

" Unnie, you didn't text ur manager? " 

" I don't have schedule so we're kinda free from work for awhile.. " Hyomin said disappointly. She liked Qri but she knew the truth.

" Just tell me sincerely. You have feelings for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter