[ Chapter 14 ]

I'm just a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 2 am and the Park sisters were already at the airport, waiting for their cousin's arrival . There were not much of people except for those who were sending off their relatives or those who were fetching their lovers from an overseas business . They were lounging at MINEs Cafe drinking some late night coffee while waiting . They had agreed to gather at that cafe with their cousin to have late night dinner there .

Park Hyomin at the moment had already arrived the aiport with her manager and a few securities . There were not much of a reporters only some to take a peek and welcoming back the famous Model from their own country . Hyomin and her manager went straight to the cafe as the securities went away as told from Hyomin herself . She wanted to spend her time with her family and also her closest friend which is also her manager .

Lee Jihyun , or easy to be called as Qri , had been her manager for the past year . She replaced her former manager who was irrensposible and always aiming for her money . Even if its only been a year , it was Qri who know managed her schedule perfectly like what she had always wanted . Other than only being her manager, she also listened to what Hyomin feels and they actually opened up to each other .

Hyomin knew every secret that Qri had . Though she had a slight feeling for her , she can't do that . It already broke her heart but she still like her without Qri knowing .

" Unnie !! " Jiyeon shook her sister's hand who was drinking her favourite Hazelnut Milk Tea , " Hyomin unnie and Qri unnie ! "

"Yah , Park Jiyeon . Do not be so loud and do not do that when I'm drinking . Hish this kid , " Soyeon snapped . Jiyeon just smiled sheepishly at her sister .

" Kids ! " Hyomin greeted them happily while Qri just bowed and smile .

" Who the hell are you calling us kids ? Well except for this giant . " They laughed heartily . " Yah , Qri , just be normal . We're fine . In fact you're close to our minnie so you're like our family too hekhek ~ "

They spent an hour at the cafe with some random talks and stuffs . They went separately as Qri head home alone by her car to her apartment meanwhile the family went back to their own family .

While Soyeon were driving , Hyomin from the front seat asked, " How are you Jiyeon-ah ~ ? "

" What ? I'm doing fine don't you see ? "

" Ani .. How are you and Eunjung ? " Hyomin said bluntly as she just smirked . Soyeon let out a fake cough .

Jiyeon blushed as she answered, " N-nothing is wrong ! We became close like how friends do ~ "

" Friends .. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "

" Unnie !!! " Jiye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter