[ Chapter 12 ]

I'm just a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as she opened her eyes , it was already Monday morning . Time flies so fast . Her memories talking with her idol, her one and only , feels like it's only been a day . She checked her messages on her phone .

[ Yah , Why can't I reached your home phone few days ago ?? Anyways , I'm coming home on Wed ! omo I missed you . I got news to tell you OH MY GASH hyunnie baby knew this already though hekhekhek~ //shy// -qrikyuuu ]

" Omo ! Qri unnie ! " She replied the message as she went preparing for work .

~~~~

An hour has passed and she was already prepared . She checked the electricity and cleans her room a little as she head out for work .

As soon as she reached her work , it was closed . // What is this ? // She thought . She then saw a construction notice . Now she remembers , this store really needs an upgrade, but why didn't Miss Kashiwagi or any of her colleagues told her ? She then checked her phone . " What the hell ? How can I not see or hear anything ? omo waste my time waking up early !! "

She received quite alot of missed calls and messages . Since she got a really long term break , she doesn't even know what to do . She wanted to have a part time job at other places but she was mentally tired . Though, she still have to since she needed money for the bills and self. She headed back home and changed her clothing and went out again . She was bored and went to the nearest park with her bicycle .

Life was really different when she moved there . It had been 2 years living at the apartment . She was lonely after Seolhyun debuted with her group . Her only friends were her colleagues, Qri, Seolhyun and AOA members . She don't really speak out to anyone unless she knows them well . Seolhyun & her were really good friends , or easier , they were good sisters .

Eunjung had a very sad life when she was young . She was always lonely and doesn't want to talk to anyone . Her parents went missing right after they sent her to school and never come back to take her home . She was brought to orphanage center. She had countless times told them she had parents and they will surely take her back . She was always crying and hoping until she was adopted by the Kim family . 

She was very cold and sulky towards them . In fact , her parents doesn't even have any other children except her . Seolhyun was her young foster sister but she couldn't even lay a finger or say a word to Eunjung . She heard Eunjung sobs quite a lot of times . Until one day , she puts her courage and went to Eunjung while she was crying and hugged her .

" Eunjung unnie , I may not know you much but I will take care of you as long as I can . I don't care if I'm younger or if you're going to beat me , I will always take car of unnie . It hurts seeing you cry like that . It had been three weeks and you're still crying quietly .. I can't stand it that I couldn't make you feel bett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter