Chapter 4 - Meeting each other twice

I'm just a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Screams and squealing can be heard from the outside of her van. Park Jiyeon is having a fanmeeting event at a certain mall. Park Jiyeon is at the preparation tent that was built. She was fixing her hair as she thought, "I wonder if I'll meet my neighbour .. Well I don't know her features though. Soyeon unnie and Hyomin unnie said she's cute.. Gggaah Park Jiyeon! What are you thinking ?" She hit her facepalmed after realizing what she thought.

She shouldn't be like this. 

Minutes passed and the event started. Those who's luck on their side gets the ticket for the fanmeet event and the rest just waited along the blocked path reserved for the lucky people, watching the famous girl from afar. It took hours till the event is coming to an end. The last lucky person came.

"Can you sign here please?" She said, looking down, shyly.

Jiyeon nodded as she smiles to the lucky fan when they're eyeing each other. The latter cheek flushed pink. Jiyeon had rarely saw any fans blush because of her smile, except her fanboys. Her fan wanted to shake her hands together and surprisingly Jiyeon agreed even though the time already passed.

The extremely happy girl looked back and waved at Jiyeon happily and she smiles sweetly.

"Omo ! This girl is damn cute." Jiyeon thought and she waved back smiling. She went back into her van, taking her things from the preparation tent and started leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already evening and Eunjung is riding the bus straight to her apartment. She was tired because of her work day and was extremely happy that she get to meet with her so called love of her life. She was indeed lucky that she won the contest rather than buying the extremely expensive ticket. 

She can't stop thinking about the girl's beautiful smile that was shown to her. She was dreaming until she realize that she left a stop from her house. She quickly get off on the next station and started walking.

*brgrgrgrr..* [A/N: Idk how to make the hungry tummy sound LOL]

Her stomach was growling. Its calling for food badly as she didn't eat since lunch. Lucky, there was a ramen shop nearby. She bought one meal and head back home. She was strolling down the quiet lane, accompanied by the soft, cool breeze. She was sleepy. Suddenly a bright light shown behind her and the sound of it grew louder.

She quickly went to the side, avoiding herself from being hit by the black van. She sighed and started to walk quickly when she saw her apartment. There, she saw the same black van that was behind her. She ignored it and started walking into the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyeon looked at the van window. Its her fan that she saw today. She wanted to tell her manager to stop the car but she knew that her manager won't do it. Why is she here anyways? Jiyeon thought and the face of the latter appeared on her mind. She was enjoying it. She didn't know why she suddenly behave like this.

"Yah, Jiyeon-ah. You can continue dreaming in your house. Now get off its getting late. You don't want to be late for tomorrow's fansign."

"Yah Oppa! You forget?"

"What..?" Jiyeon showed her irritated, are-you-serious face to her manager,"Ah ! Hahaha I'm sorry. I forgot that you have a day off tomorrow and the fansign is the day after tomorrow.. hehe pardon me"

Jiyeon ignored her manager and started walking into her apartment. As she was waiting for the lift, she saw someone walked in the apartment. She quickly hid from the person, afraid that its a disguised paparazzi. When the person entered the lift, she slowly went out from her hidden place and started waiting for the next lift.

The lift came and she went it, pressing her floor. Ding ! It took few minutes to reach the floor that she's in. She walked towards her house and realized that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter