[ Chapter 7 ]

I'm just a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were especially quiet in the van . Awkward at the same time . Both of them didn't know what to talk about and Eunjung was slowly dozing off . The journey was quite far and it's getting late as time passed . Jiyeon broke the silence with a question .

"Erm , Eunjung? Do you want to lay on my shoulders ? You seem tired ." She herself was shocked with her sudden question .

Eunjung sleepily nodded , not aware of the current situation . She lay her head slowly on Jiyeon's shoulder and started drifting off slowly . Jiyeon's heartbeat was thumping madly. She had never had any contact with any of her fans or anyone like this. Eunjung was her first. She never thought that she'll had her eyes and heart for Eunjung since countless men had confessed to her and all she did was reject all of them. She knew that Eunjung is different . She may not only think her as singer but also a lover. That's what Jiyeon thought , but she doesn't to put any high hopes on this because she knew her heart would shattered if things weren't what she wanted.

After 20 minutes, Eunjung was awake and they are still in Jiyeon's van .

"Omo , did I sleep on your shoulder ? Is my head heavy ? Omo I'm so sorry " Eunjung then realized she slept on Jiyeon's shoulder. She blushed and looked down, apologizing .

"Yah , there's no need to apologize to me . and yes your head is heavy and my shoulder is numb now . Hekhek! Don't worry. You're the one who agreed to sleep on my shoulder and I allow you so yea. "

Eunjung then smile like a kid looking straight on Jiyeon's eyes .

// what is this // Jiyeon thought .

They reached their apartment and it was already late . Eunjung wasn't that sleepy anymore and somehow she wants a snack .

"Hey , can you acompany me for awhile ? I want to buy some snacks " Asked Jiyeon.

"Woah ! Me too . hahaha let's go ~"

They walked side by side, again still awkward since they did not know what to talk about . They went into the mart where Eunju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter