[ Chapter 20 ]

I'm just a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After receiving that text, she keeps on checking her phone, over and over again. She stayed on the bench for 10 more minutes, hoping for another text to come, but none came. Sighing, she stood up and continued her journey to the bookstore. Upon reaching the bookstore, it shocked her that the cashier's name is also Eunjung. Then she shook her thoughts and continued. 

Just then, a song played, which she's been listening that reminded of Eunjung. 

" Wow, just cause she texted me, everything is bringing me back to her. Hmm... " 



" hamhamxx commented on your post "

 

// OMG WTF // She gasped

" So cute!!! See you soooooooon and yes breakfast is important! REST WELL JIYEONNIEEE "

 

" Oh my gosh, she's meeting me tomorrow though. and that .. // So cute!!! // Just. Stop. Killing. Me. " Jiyeon didn't knew that Eunjung's comment really gave her a strong impact besides her other fans. Eunjung truly had a special place in her.

---------------------------------------

// Wow did I just texted her that //  She then switched back on to Jiyeon's blog post and commented on it, hoping she would be noticed.

" Who you're texting? "

" Oh no. I was just commenting on a blog of my favourite idol hehe " She was lucky there were no customers and that there was only her and her manager.

Minutes later, she received a notification that Jiyeon had liked her comment. 

"OMG" She accidentally said that out loud, then slightly bowed to her manager because she was being watched. Still lucky, no customers. 

A fan will always be a fan. Fact that Eunjung has much more special feelings for her, every perspective is now different. It is not just only the fact she is a fan, also that they have mutual feelings for each other that no one knows.

 

The day passed quickly and the both of them are getting more nervous. Eunjung keep on thinking what should she do. She ONLY texted her that and nothing more. Jiyeon, still hoping for another message.

~Somehting must've gone wrong in my br-~
 

Jiyeon answered it without checking who.

 

" Hello? "

" HI! " The voice was so familiar and she sensed a hint of nervousness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter