[ Chapter 13 ]

I'm just a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[continue talk]

" Eh ? Why is that so ? " Eunjung showed her a questioning face . She was sitting really close to Jiyeon . She was afraid that Jiyeon could feel her overflowing heart beats .

" I was just craving for some ramen and then you appear *smiles* " Jiyeon couldn't help it . She was also shocked when there's someone sitting beside her . It turned out to be her Eunjung . She was happy for that and felt lucky that she could be comfortable outdoors now with Eunjung by her side .

The two girls finished their ramen and head out to the park . The sun had already set , welcoming the moon and the cool night breeze . Eunjung took her bicycle from the bicycle stand and started to walk with it towards Jiyeon . Both of them quietly enjoying the breeze as they stride slowly along the path towards their apartment . They were exhausted of the day they went through . Jiyeon especially . Just staying quiet , walking together makes them feel somehow at ease . A glint of happiness can be seen by their eyes . They've never spent anytime like this before .

" Oh yeah , Eunjung . What are you going to do since the convenience store is under reno ? " Jiyeon broke the silent .

" Hmm .. I'm not too sure . " They became quiet again .

" Well , maybe I'm going back to my hometown for a moment . I kinda missed that area . The surrounding nature over there are just so beautiful " Eunjung let out a long breath as she said that .

" Back to your parents ? " Jiyeon's question made Eunjung stuttered a little . // Parents .. // She thought .

"Ye-yeah my parents . Their .. back at home " She let out a forcefull smile which made Jiyeon curious of that smile .

// There must be something .. Well I shouldn't ask anything related to it for now .. //

" Well you know my cousin is coming back soon . Hehe I'm excited to see her though . I'm sure she'll be pretty as ever . Well she is always "

" Ah really?! Ohmy! I really wanted to meet her . I mean it was quite a long time I never see her or talk to her . " They both let out a smile to each oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter