[ Chapter 9 ]

I'm just a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The concert had already started . Fans were cheering for their groups gleefully . Eunjung anticipated this moment , the moment when AOA came on stage . She doesn't know why her heart was racing . She also went cheering like other fans did for AOA .She then saw Seolhyun .

// Damn she's gorgeous // she thought.

As their song ended , Seolhyun was looking at the VIP seats . She knew she saw someone familiar but she only catch a glimpse of the person .

// Could it really be jungie unnie ? Well she's a fan of Park Jiyeon-nim // she shook her thought and walked out of the stage .

Screams getting louder as EXID came in . Meanwhile Eunjung , she was thinking whether Seolhyun saw her . She was sure she was looking at her . Her instincts told her so .

" OMG AHN HEEYEON !!!!!!!!!!! "  a fan from the VIP seat screamed .

It was time for her lover (?) . She couldn't help it . Jiyeon was too gorgeous and y that made Eunjung breathless . Her heart was racing even faster than normal . Jiyeon was not only her idol, but also her neighbour. The feeling is getting real. More than only day dreaming. The touch of Jiyeon's on hers. Her voice, her everything makes Eunjung feel way much better.

After her performance ended, Jiyeon sent a wink at those sitting at the VIP seats. Well obviously, Eunjung hope it was only meant for her . Well it really does . The night went by and the concert ended . Eunjung was somehow gotten a staff pass to the backstage which was weird so she went there to meet Jiyeon . She was really lucky as she could see so many idols that she also likes . She was dying internally . She then saw Jiyeon . She went straight to her .

" Where's your thanks ? I knew you would want to see me , So I gave this pass hehe " smiled Jiyeon happily .

" Yah I was dying at the VIP seat don't you know ???? Damn your wink . "

Eunjung was getting much more comfortable and feel closer to Jiyeon as days passed. Their relationship between idol and fan became way much closer . Eunjung was really glad. Although she was comfortable, she was still quite shy to Jiyeon. The fact that she called Jiyeon her lover . Jiyeon must not know this . She won't know what the out come would be since Jiyeon is someone big .

" Jungie unnie ?! " Eunjung was startled by the familiar voice.

" Omo ! Baby-ah ~~~~~~~ " she hugged the latter tightly and happily, " Yah Seolhyun . I am really mad at you . I mean how could you not say anything? I mean you only gave me the shirt I wanted and there not even any letter at all ! "

"Yah you should be grateful . Anyway unnie, can I have your number ? " Seolhyun showed her puppy eyes .

Meanwhile Jiyeon was there standing awkwardly near them . She then pretend to look at her phone but her heart was burning like hell .

// What is this kid doing ? Damn Ham Eunjung is mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter