[ Chapter 10 ]

I'm just a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAHAHA LOVE THIS OMG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There goes the second day of the concert . Jiyeon was really tired . She felt bad for leaving her eye candy like that. Still, she caan't accept the fact that Eunjung and Seolhyun have some sort of relationship. She was just madly jealous. She packed her stuffs and left the concert hall . Her manager was already waiting for her at the carpark .

" Jiyeon , the fanmeeting event will be postponed to Sunday as there were some maintenance going on at the place . So you are only free on Friday and Saturday but maybe there will be something going on Saturday . but don't worry, I'll arrange the schedule properly since you don't really look well nowadays "

She nodded and went in her van . She put on her earpiece and listen to the songs as she slowly doze off.

[ I keep shaking up and down , Why don’t u know ~ 
 Clearly show me your heart , Why don’t u know ~ ]

.

.

.

.

[ It’s so crazy, I’m so crazy for you~ What do I do now? I can’t stand a day without you ]

.

.

.

.

 

An hour later, she have reached her apartment . The songs she heard before her sleep reminded her of Eunjung. She can't stand it . Well what else could she do ? he couldn't make Seolhyun away from Eunjung . She hope too but that would make everything much more worse because she don't know what is Seolhyun to Eunjung .

" Eh ? Park Jiyeon-nim *bows* " Hyejeong smiled as she greets Jiyeon .

" Ah Hyejeong-ssi . You just got back from the concert ? What are you doing here ? "

" I want to send a present to a friend of AOA . hehe Well I got to go now . Good to see you ! " Hyejeong smiled happily as she quickly returned to her van .

Jiyeon smiled and suddenly blanks out. // What //

Jiyeon took the elevator up to her floor tiredly . She don't even know how to meet Eunjung now . Her heart says go but her mind says no . After all, Eunjung had Seolhyun . Well that's what she thought . She then reached her floor and saw Eunjung rearranging her shoe racks . Her heart beat went quicky bit by bit as she walked near her . Eunjung was shocked to see Jiyeon.

" Ji-Jiyeon ! Hello ~ How are you feeling ? " She smiled shyly as she eyed Jiyeon .

Jiyeon without any doubts, nodded without even leaving any words to Eunjung . It crushes her heart a little . How could she do that to her precious eye candy ? Eunjung was especially crushed by the actions of Jiyeon towards her ever since the day at the concert .

" I'm going in . See you ~ " She closed the door behind her , leaving Eunjung like that .

Eunjung wondered for a long time . What had she done to Jiyeon ? // Ah ! Perhaps it's about yesterday .. // Is she jealous the fact that she hugged Seolhyun ? The fact that she was really happy to see Seolhyun after so long ? Sigh. If only she met Seolhyun at other place . That would be better . but why would Jiyeon be jealous ? What is she to Jiyeon ? Now she really be fantasizing stuffs . What if Jiyeon thought of her as a lover ? // YAH Ham Eunjung ! You're going overbroad // 

What should she do to bring that smile back to Jiyeon ? She misses her so much . She won't be free this week though  . Well that really saddens her more . What if Jiyeon would forget about her this week and only think of her as her other fans ? No that couldn't be since they're neighbours.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter