Chapter 1 - Unexpected Neighbour

I'm just a fan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 10am. Eunjung was already prepared for her work. She lives in an apartment, alone. With that, she bought 3 alarm clocks just to get her wake up. There were too many posters of the famous girl, Park Jiyeon, pasted on the wall in her room. She had always want to meet Park Jiyeon privately and being close to her but that won't happen as she was just a fan. Her life goes on with her fantasizing of Jiyeon to be hers.

She went out of her house and infront of hers there were shoe racks. She don't have a neighbour living opposite of hers only those who lives downstairs. This creeps her out as she lives on the tenth floor. She quickly got her shoes on and went down by the lift. She saw this familiar guy. "Is that Jiyeonie's manager?" she thought, eyes widening. She shook her thoughts off and stroll to the Star Mart by the roadside.

"Ham Eunjung!" The store manager boomed, "What is the meaning of this?!" She read the piece of paper that was held up. [Goods will be sent from PJY warehouse (ParkJiyeon!!) on December 16 .....]

"Crap, I forgot to erase it.." She thought as she looked down and apologized. "With this, you'll be working until 9pm and if you happened to be late, your break time will be reduced"

It was already 7.30pm and Eunjung was really bored as there were not much customers at this hour. "

Hey, I'll be going! Have fun waiting for customers. and don't forget to erase anything that is related to Jiyeon!" Watanabe Mayu, her Japanese friend who works there along with her had already left as her shift was over.

Now Eunjung was all alone in that mart. This creeps her out a little. She turned the volume of the radio a little louder so that she would actually forget about those c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter