The Final Year, The Real Thing

Some Things Never Change - 12 Days of Christmas

Ehhh… Hello?

Sorry for spamming so much stuff after the actual story ended!

It’s Taeyeon’s birthday (or was, depending where you are)… WOOOO

I’ve had this news for a while and I guess today’s the perfect day to do it?

I’m officially announcing a sequel to this. (WEEE LOL)

Yes, this specific story right here.

The story will be posted sometime in June, 2015 because obviously, I can’t write about my life before I live it.

AFF is where I let everything out and it’s how I sort out my thoughts.  Honestly, it’s helped so much, especially with the advice you guys give too!  So to all the heartbroken lovers out there, I guess this story and its sequel is for you since you might be able to relate.  I’m not leaving high school without confessing.  I’ve promised myself that, so I might as well write about it.  I’m doing this for myself too because writing is how I deal with everything.  I get to let things out and figuring out problems is easier when you write them down.

SO.

Until next year, my lovely readers!  I’ll give you an update when the first chapter goes up but you know around when to expect it.

Here’s to a rollercoaster of a year full of wacky emotions and such.

I’m so scared.

Anyways…

You can leave now, because that’s the general news… but there’s some extra info if you keep reading.

So for the general format of this story, it’ll be just like this first one except I have a surprise for those who actually have the time and want to read a ton of extra stuff.  I’m not going to merge the extra bits into the regular story because that would make this story like… 200/300 pages long probably…  Put it this way.  I’m 16% done writing the main content (unpolished and raw bits) and it’s already over 30 pages.

Writing this makes me feel so weird.  It’s like talking into a camera and I feel super full of myself so I’ll stop now. ><

But before you go on, I have some extra stuff to post here.

Basically, my sister’s university is doing a fundraiser and you can read all about it here.

I’m helping out my sister’s team for this fundraiser so maybe you guys could too?

You don’t have to donate but just reading about it would be great already.  Although, if you want to support the cause, you can donate here.  Click the button that says “Give Now” and follow the instructions.

My writing finally feels like it has a purpose!  Yeah! Hahaha.

Anyways.

A new story is coming your way, but don’t worry, I’m working my off to write the current ones that are still going!

And I hope you’re having a good day c:

Happy reading! ♥