Author’s Conclusion/Confession

Some Things Never Change - 12 Days of Christmas

There goes the ending…  I hope you liked it!  I worked really hard on it and put a lot of thought into this so I hope it’s good!  Thought, feeling, etc.  I basically just wrote out my life and changed the character names.  Ha!  And that letter in chapter 12…  When the time comes, I’m going to write it out and give it to her.  Leave high school with no regrets, right?

Because I posted the last parts today… that means it’s Christmas!  Ahahahaha!!!  Merry Christmas, everyone!  This story is a gift to all of my readers who have read even just one word of any of these chapters.  It means a lot to know that people actually like what I do!  And to think, it feels like yesterday that my mom was forcing me to write excessively over the summer so that my writing wouldn’t be terrible.  Have a fun holiday, everyone!

On top of those, I have special notes to specific people.  I’d like to give a big thanks to my readers, Charito and SONEROYALFAMILYALLY for some awesome advice (:  Also, thanks to my good friends, krispy-baozi and a girl named Janice for helping me cope with… everything above!  It feels good to let things out.

As for the person that Tiffany represents in this story…  You probably won’t even be reading this but I still want to put it out there.  Tiffany has many different pairings.  Whichever one makes her happy, she should stay with that one.  But regardless, Taeyeon loves Tiffany, right?  So… I love you >< In more ways than one, and you probably know that already.  Hey, I make it pretty obvious and I even tell you every night when I say goodnight!  You say it back to me sometimes, but even when you don’t, I still mean my words.  Although I know not all stories have a happy ending… and I guess this year, my own story won’t.  That’s okay.  My horoscope says that next year, it’ll be better!  Heheh…  I don’t know if I can ever let go, but I won’t stand in your way.  I promise!  But only if you can look in the mirror and smile when you see a beautiful girl standing before you.

Goodness, if you did read this I think I’ll just go jump off a cliff now because that’s totally embarrassing.  Psh, it’s not like I run around outside, singing love songs, IMEANWHAT?  But in all seriousness, it bothers me when you complain about how you look because I can’t tell you how I really feel yet it’s almost like I have a duty to make you smile.  Then when the one guy I can’t stand in the entire school asks you out, I just acted happy for you.  I’ll get to know him and get along with him, I promise.  Just give me time?  There were a lot of excuses as to why I didn’t go to the school dance this year.  The real reason is I just don’t want to hurt myself again when I see you there with someone else.  I’m sorry.  But hey, just remember that when your day seems terrible, at least one person loves you with all their heart, all the time.  It hurts a lot sometimes, no, all the time, but that’s the way it is.  If he makes you happy, I’ll put up with it.  And I’ll tell you soon…

So for anyone still reading, this fanfic is mostly true, but part of it isn’t because I haven’t gone through my last year in high school yet.  Instead of writing about my years in high school to come, I put in my thoughts about what I’d do if we ended up dating.  But when I do finish high school, would you want me to post the real ending?  Let’s see how it turns out, together.  My army of readers, and I, we’ll see where this hopeless love story goes.  I’m nervous, just thinking about it.

Anyways, it’s almost the end of my first year on AFF.  My awesome readers/fluff army/friends/fellow Locksmiths, thanks for sticking by me and reading my stories, regardless of how fluffy, angsty, mushy, or finger-curling-ly cheesy they got!  Because now you know the reason as to why they’re like that.  A special someone made me this way.  Regardless, here’s to a great year, full of TaeNy love!  :D

Happy reading! ♥

-        UnknownSONE

PS:  I guess… here’s the whole backstory to how this fanfic came to be.  If you don’t want to read this part, feel free to just click away heh.  Leave a comment first! (:

So, basically, I’m in my 3rd year of high school and I’ve been shoving away odd feelings for years now.  I didn’t know what they were or why I felt them but I knew it was something different and truthfully, I was really scared.  So I kept ignoring them and denying everything to myself.  This went on for 2 and a half years.  Eventually one day, I was standing outside my 3rd period class with another friend (Seohyun in this story) and suddenly my “Tiffany” walked by.  I don’t know what happened but as stupid as this sounds, my heart started pounding and I felt a little lightheaded, all because of a smile and wave.  Then I realized that all those different feelings I’d been shoving away were just me starting to like my best friend.  I went home and cried my face off because now, what the heck do I do?  So I did a ton of thinking and I needed help with clearing up my thoughts.  That’s when I resorted to writing fanfiction to sort out my feelings and thoughts, plus I could get input from my readers.

For a whole year, I spent time figuring everything out and even now, my head is still completely mixed up over this.  To take things further, I put myself to a test.  I started preparing this girl’s birthday present 8 months before her actual birthday.  My idea was that if I grew tired of it and didn’t finish it, I should just get over her and forget all of this because that means I truly only see her as a friend.  But I didn’t stop.  Every day, I sat down at my desk and folded paper cranes, eventually finishing 1000 of them.

On some days, I would come home with a giant lovesick smile on my face while on others, I’d just bury myself in my bed and then cry.  We made plans to see a movie, but then good old Nichkhun showed up and look!  I kinda third wheeled my own date.  And… that was the start of my terrible end of the year.  My mom thinks I’m ill because apparently I started eating less and sleeping earlier.  I’m not sick, mom.  My heart just hurts.

Sorry if this was kind of depressing to be posting on Christmas.  Especially for those who celebrate it, it’s supposed to be a happy time, right?  But this is my Christmas gift to everyone.  I’m sharing my life with you guys!  I hope nobody else has my problem.  If you do, let’s all sulk together!  Yay!  But thanks for putting up with it.  And I hope you like the ending!