Where is Ricky?

My Childish Fiance

Changjo's POV

I come back to our table with humbarger, i see his cell phone on the table but i can't see ricky.

"where is he?maybe he go to toliet" i eat my burger and waiting him. I look at ricky's phone and open.

He didn't set password, i open gallery and i found many photos. mostly are anime charater's picture like naruto, doremon, teen titans,one pieces,

"he like that anime?" i thought and open the file writen in japanese. There are many photo of ricky with a boy who lok like a girl.

"who is he?why ricky have so many photo of him while no photo of mine?" " i feel jealous. wait! i am jealous?.  I look at my watch, why is he taking so long in the toilet? . I decided to search him.

I go to toliet and open all the door but i can't find him. where is he? . I search every floor of shoping mall and every places in shoping mall but i can't find ricky.

Did he go back to home alone?, no way, he can't remember the roads. What will i do? where is he? . Sunddenly my phone ring and i answer.

"ricky?" i asked with worried.

"son, it is me,your dad" my dad said . I feel my tears collect at the corner of my eyes and fell down.

"dad,*sobs*  ricky is lost.*sniff* i can't find him. where is he?please find my ricky*sobs* " I said to my dad while crying.

"WHAT?! ricky is lost? changjo come back home quickly. we will find ricky. don't worry" my dad said and hung up.

did somebody kidnapped my ricky? what if i can't never see ricky again? . I cry hard again. People beside me looking at me with worried. I don't care . i want my ricky back. where is he and what happened to him?.


I don't know how did i come back to home. joody open the door and i am still crying.

" what happened to you,changjo-sama and where is ricky?" joody asked me. I don't know how to explain her. it is my fault that ricky get lost.

"changjo, what happened?" i see two famalier faces behind joody. My cousin C.A.P and L.joe. I ran to them and hug them.

"hyung , ricky get lost. we went to shopping mall together this morning but ricky get lost. i can't fiind ricky anywhere." I said while crying.

"WHAT?!! RICKY GET LOST!!!? " joody shout and collapse down on the floor.

 

Two maids place joody on the bed in her room. me, cap and l.joe are sitting in the livingroom.

"so,what exctaly happened?" ljoe asked me.

"changjo stop crying and tell us" cap asked. I wipe my tears and look at my brothers.

"i go order burger. when i come back i only found ricky's phone . i searched everywhere in the shopping mall but i can't find him" i said and my tears fell down again. Cap pat my head. my phone ring and i answer.

"changjo, i ordered my peoples to search ricky everywhere. so don't worry. we will find him" my dad said and hung up.

" from uncle?" ljoe asked and i nodded.

"he said he and his peoples searching ricky" i said.

"don't worry, they will find him. i will help you to search ricky" cap said and clap his hands. 5 men with black suit come in.

"yes, master" they said to cap. cap look at me and asked ricky's photo. I give ricky photo and he give to leader of 5 men.

"search this kid" he said and 5 men nod and go.

"changjo, you love your fiance so much,right?" ljoe said and i wide my eyes. I love ricky?.

"you are so worry about him and crying so much.It have been a long time we didn't see you cry" cap added. 'I love ricky?" i keep asking to myself.

 

"please search  ricky-sama" joody come in and asked.

" we ordered our peoples to searched him so don't worry" ljoe said.

"i need to tell chanhee about that?" joody said and take her phone. who is chanhee?

"who is chanhee?" ljoe and i asked at the same time. joody look at us.

"my son" joody said and call chanhee.ljoe nodded.

" moshi moshi?" a boy answer. We listen joody talking to her son.

" son,ricky-sama got lost" joody said in japanese. right, joody is japanese. They keep talking in japanese and we can't understand.

"chanhee will come to morrow" joody said.

I wonder what happened to ricky. Please be safe ricky. i pray in my mild.

 

 

 


ricky is lost and niel kidnapped him? find out on next update. byebye.