At School

My Childish Fiance

Ricky 's POV

Today is the second day in Korean and my first day in my school. I transfer to same school that changjo-kun attending. i am so exicted to see my school life in Korean.

My school life is japan was bad. I don't have any friends since i am only one son of TOP corporation and my father is scary. he don't let me to have friends.He will hurt the people who want to be my friend. I have only one friend name Lee Chanhee who 2 years older than me and son of joody-san.

Me and changjo are having breakfast before we go to school. I look at changjo sitting in front of me and drinking coffee. I staring at his face. he is so handsome and his lips are so y. I fell in love with him at first sight but he don't like me.  I sigh.

"what wrong ricky-sama?" joody-san asked me. Joody-san is my mom's faithful maid and she always take care of me since i was young. And his son Chanhee -niichan always take care of me too.

"nothing.i just miss chanhee-niichan " i said and joody smile. i see changjo looking at me. "if he jealous because i said other boy name? "  i thought and smile to him but he don't smile back.

"what a hateful boy" i said to him and get up from my chair. he look at me with surprised.

*At School*

" today we have new transfer student from Japan" teacher said to the classroom and i am waiting in front of classroom.

"ricky yoo please come in"  teacher said and i enter the classroom.

"oh! he is so cute" i heard the people said and i smile.

"hello my name is ricky. " i said and wink cutely. I scan the class. I see changjo looking at me from his seat  and i smile cutely to him.  yes, we are in same class. i am so happy.

"oh! he is cute " the girls said and i smile to them too.

"ricky, go sit the empty seat beside sungjae" teacher said and the tall boy get up. i quickly go to my seat beside him.

"hi, ricky. my name is yook sungjae.let's be friend" that tall boy said and i smile to him.

"hi sungjae, let's be friend too" i said to him. Yahoo! i finally got friend beside chanhee-niichan. i am so happy.