NAP

My Childish Fiance

Niel's POV

I open my eyes and wake up. I look around the room. i am not in my room ,so where i am?.

"right,i am at cap hyung's house" i remember and get up quickly.

Last night, when my mom find out about ricky escape she find me to kill me. since she know my relation with cap, she come to cap's house to kill me but cap hyung's guard stop her and she give up. but i am sure she will kill me once i go back to home.

Minsoo hyung live alone in this house with guards and maids. Me and minsoo hyung meet when our family move to Korea, at this time people bully me because of my lips and i can't speak korean well. Minsoo hyung will always protect me from bullys and we fell in love.

"OH!!! you are awake?" minsoo enter in the room and said. I smile to him.

"aww, my angel is so cute with messy hair" misoo hyung hug me .

"you don't go to your work?" i asked him and hug him back.

"yes, my dad asked me to come to his work but i don't go. how can i go when my angel is at my house?" minsoo said and kiss me.

"i have morning breath" i said and push him but he hug me tightly.

"i don't care. i really thank to ricky and changjo" minsoo said and i look at him with confused.

"you never sleep at my house but because of ricky you scared your mother and come to my house and you sleep together with me on my bed" minsoo said and i can feel my face turned red.

"when i am sleeping, you didn't do anything to me right?" i said as hug my body. minsoo gingle.

"i didn't do anything to you but i want to do now" minsoo said as kiss my neck.

"i will go wash myself" i quickly said as go to bathroom in the bed room.

"niel, let's bath together. " minsoo said as follow me.

"NO WAY!!!!!!" i shout and slam the barthroom door.


Minsoo's POV

"no way!!!" niel shout and slam the door. i laught at my baby's cuteness. He is so cute and make me fell for him even more.

I walk out from bedroom and go to downstair.

"hello young master" many guards and maids greet me. i call the leader of guards and said.

"don't let niel's mother come near my house" i said and he nodded. I can't let she kill my baby. Niel mother is so strange and scary. there is a one time, she kick niel and his sister out from home because they got bad grades. It make me shock how can a mother kick out her children.

I walk back to bed room and enter. I can hear niel humming song in the bathroom. i smile and open my closet to find clothes for niel. I choose pink t shirt with hood and place on the bed.

Niel come out from barthroom with bathrobe and wet hair make me forget to breath.

"wow! you are so y" i said to him. he glare cutely to me.

"here is the clothes i prepare for you" i said and he look at the clothes.

"why pink?" niel asked and i smirk.

"why~ i am sure you will look good with pink" i said as he prepare to change.

"hyung~ i am going to change so please leave" niel said as i sit on the chair.

"i don't want to" i said and niel pouted.

"minsoo~" niel whine and i smile. i can't win my baby.

"see ya~ later" i said and leave.


Here is NAP chap, leave comments if you like see you next time, bye~