Sleep

My Childish Fiance

Ricky's POV

Today i have a fight with chunji and i am staying in my room all day long with changjo.

"ricky, i am going to sleep now" changjo said and get up. i nooded and he leave from my room.

I take out my mother's photo from drawer beside my bed. in the photo, my mom wearing beautiful kimono and smile gorgeously. I smile and rub photo.

"mama ,me and changjo are dating now.changjo always care me but sometime he is hot temper. " i said in japanese since mama can't understand korean.

"mama, i am sure changjo will not be like father. he will never kill me like father did to you,right?" i said and kiss my mom photo.

I look outside of window. it is raining and i pouted. I don't like rain and i hate rainy day.why today have to rain?. when raining i always sleep together with joody or chunji hyung but i can't now since i have a fight with chunji.

Rainfall become more heavy. i get up from my bed and ran to changjo's room with a speed of light.changjo is sleeping on his bed and i crawl under his blanket.

"what wrong ricky?" changjo wake up and asked.

"raining, i hate rain and i scare to sleep alone " i said and he laught.

"why?~" i said and pouted. changjo stop laughing and look at me.

"you like sweets, you hate rain and scare to sleep alone.you really act like a kid" changjo said as i slightly punch his arm.

"so you hate me?" i asked and he gigle.

"how can i hate you?i love you so much" changjo said and i hug him.

"you know i hate korean" i said and place my head on his arm and changjo hand hug my waist. we look at each other eyes.

"why?"

"my mom is japanese and my dad is korean.my mom name is Ushikubo Hikari ushikubo families are rich.my dad work under one of ushikubo company .my mom fell in love with my dad and they start dating later. they got married  and my mom give birth to me. " changjo nodded.

"my mom loves my father so she decided to give him the ushikubo corporation once her parents die.she believe him but my dad betray her once he become ceo of ushikubo corporation. he have a affair with a korean girl . when my mom heard they have a fight everydays. at that  day, it was raining really hard and my parent have a biggest fight. joody told me and chunji to go eat something tasty and me and chunji leave" i feel my eyes are wet.

"what happened later?" changjo asked and wipe my tears away.

"me and chunji play almost 3 hours at local park and once we come back my mother is die with heart attack and joody is unconscious on floor. from that day, my mom leave from my life and i never talk with my dad again. my dad changed ushikubo corporation to top corporation and  remarried with that girl .my step mother bully me too. i changed my name yoo changhyun to ricky since changhyun is given by my dad"

"your father is really bad but he love you right" changjo said.

"2 years later, my step mother die with plane crash. at that time i laughed so hard till my stomach hurt. my father punch me really hard till i can't get up for a month. later he become normal and care me and love me but i hate him. he is the reason my mom have to die and he hit me. from that time, i hate korean peoples. " i said.

"one day my dad come to me and order me to go marriage interview with choi changjo, the heirs of loyal corporation. i hate it so much and throw everythings in my room and i decided to kill myself" i said and changjo eyes widen.

"but i meet with you and i fell in love with you as first sight. from this day i learn how to speak korean from chunji to commniute with you. " changjo kiss my forehead.

"you work really hard. i remember our first meeting, you can't speak in korean very well and can't understand . but later you come to korean and you can speak really well like a locals" i laught.

"don't leave me and don't betray me like my dad" i said and changjo nodded.

"i will never leave you and i will love you forever" changjo said and kiss my lips. i kiss him back.


Double update keke. leave comments please bye~