Lie and Punch

My Childish Fiance

Niel'sPOV

Niel enter in the chunji's room and found chunji reading books.

"Niel, ithave been a long time" chunji drop his book and happily greet  .

"yes, it have been a long time. I heard you and ricky have a big fight" i said and sit on the sofa beside him. Chunji sigh.

"yes, i keep his sweets and he don't talk with me"

"it is your fault. you know  ricky love his sweets more than everythings" i giggle and said.

"yes, you are right" me and chunji laugh together.

"Why are you two laughing about?" we heard a voice from our back. we found ricky come in together with changjo and he is cutely pouting as usual.

"nothing" i said and i look at changjo.

"changjo, i want to talk together with them. can you please leave?" changjo look at ricky and nooded.

"ok, talk together. me and ljoe need to go somewhere " changjo said as leave from chunji room. leaving three of us alone.

"hyung, what do you want to talk? it is about make up with chunji. i don't want to talk" ricky said and i smile at my little brother's cuteness.

"i don't want to make up with you too" chunji said and ricky pouted.

"it's ok if you two don't want to make up i am not forcing you guys" i said as they look at me.

"the thing i want to talk about is yesterday mimi broke her leg and now she is at hospital" i said and they both gasp oudly.

"Mimi broke her leg?" ricky said in japanese at stand up.

"what happened?" chunji asked me in japannese. That remind me of the old days at Tokyo. Me, chunji, ricky and mimi were always together since we were young. Being the oldest in the four of us chunji always take care of us and act like mom to us while me,ricky and mimi act like his children.

"What did you mean what happened? it is your fault. chunji-niichan" i said as grad chunji's collar.

"Niel-niichan!!!!!!" ricky said as stop me.

"mimi decided to suicide herself and she jumped down from the stairs but thank goodness she only hurt her legs" i said as i can't help but my eyes fill with tears and i cry. i lt's go of chunji's collar. ricky is crying as well.

"sorry. i know i was so mean to her. sorry niel. what do you want me to do?" chunji asked as i smirk slightly. Chunji hyung , you get caught in my trap now.

"go see mimi, i am sure she will happy when she see you" i said and wipe my fake tears away.

"i get it. let's go now. And ricky stop crying" chunji said and ricky stop crying.

"chunji-niichan,please don't tell ljoe about anything." i said as he look at me with question.

"ljoe is rival to my sister so i don't want him to look down at my sister" i said and chunji wear his coat.

"ok " chunji said.  You step in the another trap again hyung.

"WAIT!!!!" ricky shout at he remember something. We look at ricky with confused.

"why are we talking in japanese?". chunji and i blink our eyes and burst out laugh.

"After all we are half japanese so when we lose our mind , japanese words come out naturally from our mouths" chunji said.

Three of us go together to the hospital to meet with mimi-chan.


CAP's POV

I feel asleep for awhile and when i wake up i can't find niel anywhere. Seem like i can't stop niel's decision. I decided to go to hospital again and talk with mimi. As far as i know mimi is a good girl and she will give up chunji once i explain nicely to her.

I walk in the hospital and go to mimi's room.Once i reach in front of her room and i prepare to knock the door. 

"Mimi , are you sure this plan will success?" the conversation in the room make me stop and i slightly  peek at the inside. The image in the room make me gasp.

Naomi is jumping on the floor and her friend hayoung girl is talking with her. How can she jump? Did she lie that she is hurt?

"i am sure this plan will success 100% for sure" mimi hug teddy bear and dance happily.

"hayoung ah,my brother love me so much and he can't control himself when he saw i got hurt or i cry" mimi calmly explain to her friend.

"did you see my acting right?i act like i got hurt and i even cry and your acting is great too, hayoungie. he promised me that he  will make me happy. i am sure he will be meeting with chunji oppa now" mimi and hayoung did hghfive and giggle together. Mimi act like she got hurt? she lie to us?. I feel my anger boil inside of me.

"your brother is so cute. did you see the face he made when you cry?" hayoung said.  THey are talking about my niel?

"YAH!!!! don't think about of touching him niel oppa have boyfriend" mimi throw teddy bear to hayoung and hayoung grad the teddy bear.

"WHY naomi? you should give me reward for making your plan sucess" hayoung said and mimi laugh.

"what did you do, lee hayoung?" mimi asked.

"I make a great acting and i rent this room to you. you know this room is for the patient who actually got hurt not for fake like you" hayoung said.

"your father is the ceo of this hospital and yet you can't do this much?" mimi asked and lay down on the patient bed.

"AHN NAOMI!!!!!!" i shout and open the door make both mimi and hayoung flich.

"Minsoo. . . . oppa. . . . what are. . . . you doing . . . . .here?" mimi asked and grad the basket and act like she is hurt.

"What am i doing here?" i sigh.

"I come here to kill you " i said and ran beside her bed and grad her neck.

"NIEL OPPA HELP!!!!!!!' mimi shout as someone  ran in  and punch me on my cheek. I fell down on the floor and look at the person who punch me.

"Niel?!!!!" niel look at me with hatred eyes.


YAY!!! I update. hope you guys will leave comments. comments give me strength. see ya~

OH and please go check my another changrick story. it is mpreg thought

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/683707/can-we-get-married-chunjoe-comedy-teentop-mpreg-changrick-nap