Kiss O_O

My Childish Fiance

Next day,

Ricky's POV

last night joody-san go back to japan . I am so sad but it's ok since chunji-niichan and changjo stay beside me. i change my school uniform and go to changjo's room.

shoot! i forget to knock the door again. i mentally slapped myself. Changjo playing game with his phone.

"changjo~ let's go to school" i said as he stop playing game. He look at me and smile.

"yes,let's go" changjo said as hold my hand and walk out from his room. WHAT???? HE IS HOLDING MY HAND?.

We walk hand in hand to downstairs.

"where is chunji?" i asked to one of the maids. Changjo relase my hand.

"why are you so curious about chunji?" changjo shout and i pouted.

"why~~~~" i asked him cutely.

"he said he will apply university today. " maid said and i nod. changjo walk out and i follow him quickly.


At School,

Changjo don't talk to me since this morning.

"ricky, follow me. I want to talk with you" sungjae said as i follow him.

Sungjae lead me to the school backyard. sungjae stop as i stop too.

"ricky, are you free tomorrow evening?" sungjae asked nervously.

"yes, why?" i asked him. he smile.

"tomorrow,let's have fun fair at amusement park.do you want to go? " sungjae said. Amusement park? that's make me so excited.

"ye. . . . . ." before i finish ,male voice appear from our back.

 

Changjo's POV

 

I see ricky and sungjae walk to the school backyard and i follow secretly from behind.I listen to their conservision.

"No, he can't.tomorrow, he wil busy" i said as they look back.

"chang. . . .jo?"

"baby, tomorrow we are going visit my parent's house. " i said as put my hand on his shoulder.

"see sungjae? ricky is mine"i said in my mild.

"baby?, visit parents house?. what is the relation between ricky and you?" sungjae asked to me and i smirk.

"you don't know?, ricky is my fiance. we will marriage when we turn 20" i said as  hug ricky.

" really, ricky?" sungjae asked with disbelief. How come he don't believe .

"tsk, you can't believe?" i cupped ricky's chin and turned his face up to me. His eyes is widen with shock. Oh god! he is so cute.

"Ricky, i love you" i  said as i close my eyes and kiss his lips.

 

Ricky's POV

"Ricky,i love you" he said and kiss me.

What??? he love me and he is kissing me?  please god, this is not a dream, right?

I close my eyes and kiss him back. I always want to kiss his lips.

We stop kissing and look at each other's eyes. Changjo smile place a kiss on my forehead.

" see," changjo said as look at sungjae.

"where did he go?" changjo said and i look at. sungjae is now where to be found. When did he leave?

"tomorrow, we have to go your parent's house?" i asked while lower my face. I can't meet changjo's eyes.

"no, i just lie to kick him out" he said .

"why you want to kick him out?" i asked and our eyes meet.

"why? because i love you and jealous to see you together with other peoples" changjo said and i surprised.

"you. . . love .  . . . . me?" i asked and we are both blusing.

"yes, i love you. what about you? do you love me?" he said and i smile.

"yes, i like changjo so much" i said as hug him and place my head on his chest. he laught and rub my hair with his hand.


Chapter 7 is up. hope you guys love .

 

good bye for now, seeya~