L.Joe and Chunji

My Childish Fiance

Ricky's POV

*Ding dong ding* the door bell ring and niel go to open, me and mimi is eating ice cream while watching movie.

" C.a.p ?" niel said and i look at the door. Niel is hugging with a boy. Another 3 boys enter from opened door.

" changjo?" i can't believe my eyes. Changjo enter in the house.He see me and smile to me.

"changjo~" i shout. I run and hug him tightly. Wait! changjo don't push me away like usual but he is hugging tightly to me. i feel confused and break our hug. I look at other 2 boys' face. i see my chunji -niichan's face behind red hair boy.

" CHUNJIIIIII!!!!!!!" mimi shout and run to chunji. Right, mimi-chan is a chunji mania. mimi loves chunji and always confess her love to chunji but chunji always turn down. i can see chunji-niichan is nervous.

Before mimi reach to chunji-niichan. Chunji hold the hand of red hair boy and said.

"mimi-chan, stop i am dating with him. he is my boyfriend" chunji said as me, niel, changjo and cap jaws drop. mimi standing freeze and shock. red hair boy look at chunji and chunji look at him.

 

 

Chunji's POV

"CHUNJIIIII!!!!!" i see mimi-chan runing to me. I don't know what's today. mimi loves me but i don't love her. I always turn her down but mimi don't care.niel and ricky call chunji mania to mimi.I  quickly hold ljoe who standing beside me's arm and i shout.

"mimi-chan, stop i am dating with him.he is my boyfriend." i said as everyone jaws drop. Mimi standing freeze with shock..

I hope mimi will believe me and ljoe will act along together with me. I pray in my mild and look at ljoe.

"right honey?" i asked as ljoe nodded .

"yes, honey" ljoe said and hold my hand.

"AH!!!!!!!!!!" mimi shout as we cover our ears. Mimi start crying.Mimi run to upstairs and slam her room door. I feel bad for her. I like her as much as i like ricky and niel.

"niichan~ because of you mimi will lock herself in the room again." niel whine .

"sorry, niel" i apologize to him. Niel shook his head and smile to me.

 

Changjo's POV

I don't know what just happened? ljoe hyung is dating with chunji? . I look at ricky.

"let's go back to our home?" i said and ricky nodded several times. GOD! he is so cute. why i find it annoyed in the back time? i am so stupid to think my ricky is annoyed.

"wait!! " niel said and stand in front of us. what with him?

"ricky can't go anywhere"niel said and try to grad ricky. Ricky hide behind me and hug my waist tightly. I glare at niel.

"niel, let's them go" cap hyung hold niel's shoulder and said.

"but,if my mom find out she will kill me. she will be back in an hour" niel said and cap hug niel.

"i will protect you.she can't kill you. " cap said and kiss niel's forehead.

"how?" niel asked while resting his head on cap's chest.

"let's go to my house. she can't follow to my house" cap said and niel nod. cap smile and prepare to kiss niel's lips.

"sorry to interup. we will go now?" i said impatiently. cap nod.

We get out from niel's house. niel and cap go to cap's house while me,ricky,ljoe and chunji drive back to our house.

"So, you guys are dating for real?" ricky and i asked to chunji and ljoe on our way to home. I look at ljoe.

"we are not dating yet" ljoe mouthed to me and wink to me. chunji and ricky didn't saw. "YET? what that mean? " i thought.

"no!!! i just want to make mimi give up on me" chunji said . 

"i knew it" ricky laught happily.

I feel jealous to see ricky is smiling to other peoples. I finally know whats happening to me? why i am always jealous?

I Love ricky. yes,i love ricky very much.


HEY, EVEYONE  i am back with chapter 6. i hope you guys will love this chapter. please leave comments if you feel like. seeya~