Chunji

My Childish Fiance

Changjo's POV

Next morning, My father and cap hyung's peoples are searching ricky but we still can't hear ricky's news.

"changjo , " ljoe and cap enter in my room. i fake smile.

" let's have breakfast" cap asked and massage my shoulder. I shook my head. I don't want to eat anythings and i don't want anything. I only want ricky. Ricky always asked me to have breakfast together. Ah! i miss ricky.

" then,let's talk in livingroom" ljoe said and push me to the door. We go to downstairs and sit on the sofa.

* Ding Dong* the door bell ring and joody open the door.

"who?" i asked to joody and a boy enter from opened door. I know him. He is that girly boy from ricky's phone. Joody hug him and he hug her back.

" he is my son, chanhee" joody  said to us.

" hi! i am lee chanhee but call me chunji" chunji smile. So, he is chanhee-niichan that ricky always talk.

" wow! you can speak in korean well. I am lee byunghun but call me l.joe" ljoe said.

"of course,my father is korean.nice to meet you l.joe" chunji said.

" i am cap" cap said.  chunji smile.

" chunji, what will we do about ricky?. Did you tell his father about ricky get lost?" joody asked chunji with worried. chunji nod.

" i tell the boss about ricky and he ordered me to search ricky" chunji said and hold his mom's shoulder.

" Mom, boss order you to come back to Japan" chunji said and joody surprised.

" boss order me to stay in Korean and take care of ricky. so,mom can go back now" chunji said. "but...." joody speak.

"believe me, mom .i can take care of him. mom have to go back to Japan this evening" chunji said and kiss joody. 'ok" joody said.

"Wait! you will stay here?" i asked and he nodd.

"i will live here instead of my mom" chunji said.

 

Chunji is sitting in the livingroom together with us. I look at my hyungs. cap hyung is sending message to his boyfriend while ljoe hyung is sitting beside chunji and looking at him with curious.

"i don't think ricky got kidnapped" chunji speak. me and cap look at him with curious.

"why are you so sure?" i asked chunji with annoyed. He is acting like he know everythings. chunji smile.

"yesterday, niel called me asked about ricky's fiance ,you" chunji point to me. i look at him with confused.

"niel?' cap asked. "who is niel?" ljoe added.

"Niel is  cousin of ricky. Ricky's mother and niel's mother are sister. when ricky's mom die, ricky and ricky mother's family blame ricky's father and stop talking with him. " chunji said. we are still confused.

" well, ricky and your engagement is only ricky dad's ideal. Niel and ricky mother's family don't know anything. But suddenly niel called me and asked . what's kind of person is changjo? he is a good man? he love ricky?. Niel even know changjo's name. that's mean ricky tell him and ricky must be in niel family's house" chunji said.

"wow! chunji you are so smart" ljoe said and clap his hands.What wrong with ljoe hyung?.

"so,ricky is in niel's house?" i asked and chunji nod.

"then,let's go to niel's house" i said and get up. I want to see ricky quickly.

"I don't know niel's house.it have been a long time i didn't see niel since he move to Korean" chunji said. I look at him with annoyed.

" So, niel is from japan and he have thick lips. His real name is Ahn Daniel,right?" cap said and ljoe look at him.

"yes. how did you know fish lips daniel?" chunji asked.

"don't call my boyfriend fish lips!!!!" cap shout. chunji and I shock.ljoe laught."boyfriend?"

"ahn daniel is a cap's boyfriend and live beside cap's house" ljoe explain and chunji apologize to cap hyung.

"then,let's go to niel's house" i said.


Ricky's POV

" niel niichan,let's me go" i said to niel who stop my way.

"no, ricky.my mom said to me if you escaped she will close my credit card. " niel said. I look at him with annoyed how can he change me with credit card. I sigh and throw my body on sofa lazily. niel sit beside me.

Right now,i am at niel's house. Yesterday, i met niel shopping mall and i call him. He is so surprised to see me at korean. At this time, his mom my aunt appear and asked me. I told her that i am in korea to live together with my fiance. she told me to follow her house and i followed.

*flash back*

When i arrived this house, 

"ricky ,live with us " my aunt said and i shook my head.

"why?" she asked me.

"changjo is waiting. i will live together with changjo" i said and my voice is shaking with scared. My aunt is scary.

"no,you can't .you have to live together with us" she said and i almost cry.

"mom, let ricky go back"niel said and his mom glare at him. niel shut his mouth.

"i can't let your father's ideal successe. he killed my sister your mother" she said and i cover my ears. I don't want to hear about my dad killed my mom anymore. I sit on the floor, hug my kneel and hide my face on my kneel. I am crying and niel come and rub my back slowly.

"he can go everywhere in this house but can't go outside" i hear my aunt said to her maids.

*flash back end*

 

I look at niel, he is sending message to his boyfriend. i pouted .

"onii-chan, do you want to eat ice cream?" mi mi short for Naomi, niel's younger sister and my cousin said to me.I nooded cutely and mimi smile.  Me and mimi eat chocolate flavor icecream together.

"mimi-chan, who is niel's boyfriend?" i asked to mimi.

" CAP, he live in next house" mimi said while eat her ice cream.

"cap? what a funny name" i said and mimi laught. Niel knock my head.

*ding dong* the door bell ring.

"who is it?" niel said and walk to the door.


Chapter 5 is up. Hint : mimi will be important character in chunjoe story. seeya~