Not An Update

My Childish Fiance

HI ~ everyone, this s not an update.

I  want to say thank you so much to  Locket_MVP1314 and mysarra. thank you so much for your advice. everything is ok now.

I went to my boyfriend's coach house (since my boyfriend is our school basketball team's captain) . i asked to the coach about what did KYO (my boyfriend's name) do that day , m friends saw kyo together with a girl. The coach said at that day Kyo is practicing together with his team at gym all day long.

Yesterday, i called my friends and my boyfriend to talk as you guys said. We meet and i told them about what i heard from the coach and i asked them what is right?

Kyo said the coatch is right when my friends keep insisting that kyo is lying. They have a fight. That's chaos. later ,my friends ( i have 5 friends, 2 girls and 3 boys) confess that they lied to destory our relation. i can't even believe, my best friends lie to me. I asked them why they did?

Last week, Kyo and his group have a small fight with my friends and my friends lost to kyo and his group. They decided to revange on Kyo. that's why they lied that they saw kyo together with a girl, to destory our relation and to make kyo got hurt.I feel very happy to hear my boyfriend didn't betray me but i also feel sad to hear about my friends. they asked me to forgive them for their attitude but kyo told me to not to forgive them. I decided to listen my boyfriend .

Well everything is ok now. Today kyo and i spend our times together. I give kyo my homemade chocolate. It's not that much good but kyo said very delicious. Kyo give me a big teddy bear with heart.OH and I decided to forgive my friends later.  ^_^.

Happy Valentine's day My readers . Bye~