Candy fight

My Childish Fiance

Changjo's POV

It have been one week ,we are dating. My parents are so glad when they hear me and ricky are dating.

"Ricky" i knock his room door.

No respond. i decided to just enter and open the door. i see ricky sitting on his bed and cover his whole body with blanket.

"ricky, whats wrong?" i quickly sit on bed beside him.

"changjo?" ricky said and move blanket from his body. he is crying.

"why ?why are you crying?" i said as grad his shoulder and face me.

"changjo~" ricky hug me and hid his face in my chest and he cry.I rub his back. who make my baby cry?i am going to kill them?.

"there is no use even you cry.i will never change my mind" someone said and i look back.

Chunji enter  and close the door.ricky glare at chunji and pouted.I look at chunji and ricky with confused.

"changjo~ chunji hyung bully me" ricky said cutely and learn his head on my chest.

WHAT chunji bully my baby? . I look at chunji angrily and chunji look at me back.

"what did he do to you?" i asked ricky and chunji roll his eyes with annoyed.

"he said i can't eat canndies anymore and stole my precious candies from he *sob*" ricky cry again.i hug ricky and let him cry in my embrace.

"why did you stole ricky's candy?"  i asked chunji.

"correction not stole just keeping because i don't want him to eat"chunji said. ricky is still crying in my arm.

"why?why you don't want him to eat?who are you to stop RICKY?" i shout with annoyed.

"WHY? ricky eat candy,chocolate, icecream,jelly,ect very much.they are unhealthy for him. last night he is coughing all night lone and he can't even sleep but he try to eat more sweet.that's why i keep the candy away from him. " chunji shout back at me.

"but i want* cough* to eat *cough* more SWEET" ricky shout and wipe his tears with his fist.

"see,you are coughing now" chunji said. ricky bite his lips.

"I HATE CHUNJI.CHUNJI is baka baka baaaaaka *cough* "ricky shout and stuck his tongue to chunji.

"ricky is a baka baka baaaaka too" chunji stuck his tongue to ricky and ricky pouted. I am still confused.

"Changjo~" ricky pull my sleeve and look at me with his cute puppy eyes.

"ricky, i think chunji is right. "i said and ricky surprised and pouted.

"changjo you are my boyfriend yet why are you siding him" ricky said and cross his arm.he is still pouting.

"no,i didn't mean it like this" i said and kiss his pouty lips. chunji smile and look away.

"baby, you can't eat sweets since you are coughing.after,i will buy you many sweets and chocolate" i said and he look at me.

"promise? more jelly and icecream too" he said and give his pinky finger.

"promise"i said and connect our pinky finger.

"pink promise"

"if you lie you have to drink 1000 needles" ricky said and i wide my eyes.

"in japanese saying , you  have to drink 1000 needles if you lie after promised" chunji explain instead of ricky.

"I still don't want to *cough* talk with chunji. tell him to *cough* leave" ricky said and chunji pouted.

"i will" i said.i get up and push chunji to the entrace. he sigh and get out. me and ricky laugh.


Hey i am back with chp 10. please leave comments and see you later.