Niel and Chunji

My Childish Fiance

CAP's POV

After we arrive back at home. niel is sitting on the sofa and thinking.

"hyung~let's go to changjo and ricky's house" he said.

"why?why you want to go there?" i asked.

"i just miss my little bro and chunji " niel laught. I know niel. you are going to start your plan so soon.

"i don't want you to go.let's stay at home" i sit beside him and said. niel look at me and smile.

"shall we?" niel lie down on sofa and place his head on my lap. i smile and play with niel's hair.

"don't " niel said and i stop. niel and i stay like this, talking about the movie that we want to watch next week and my eyelids feel heavy and i want to sleep.

"cap hyung go sleep at bed room" niel said and walk to the kitchen to eat something. i yawn and walk to the bedroom. i lie down on my soft bed and i fell asleep in a minute.


Niel's POV

I watch cap hyung fell aslep and i smirk. i know he trying to ruin my plans but he can't ruin my plans.never. i can't let him to get in my way. I change clthes and grad car key.

I stop the car in front of ricky's house. i press the door bell and changjo open the door.

"niel?what are you doing here without cap?" changjo asked as i enter in the house.

"i come to meet with my little bro and my pretty hyung.cap hyung is sleeping at home" i said.

"hi niel" another voice said as i look at the owner of voice.

"l.joe!!!!! what are you doing here?" i surprised to meet him at here.

"my dad kick out and i will live here from now on"

"WHAT?!!!!! you will live here?" what the hell?he will live here ? another person getting in my way again.

"no need to shout. " he said .

"where is chunji and ricky?" i asked to change the topic.

"they have a fight and they lock themselve in the room" changjo said as my eyes widen with shock.

"they? you means chunji and ricky?"

"yes" changjo and l.joe answer at the same time.

Chunji and ricky have a fight? i know chunji and ricky since i was young. they are scary when they have fight. One time, they have a fight in the shopping mall. Me, chunji and ricky went to the shopping mall to buy a present for chunji friend's birthday.At that day, famous manga artist name Kujo is having fan sign event at that shopping mall. he is one of ricky's favourite manga artist and ricky said he want to meet with him but there are so many peoples waiting to get his sign. we have to go chunji friend's birthday party in an hour. ricky said he don't go anywhere untill he get kujo's sign and chunji said we have to go now. then they have a fight.

"I want to talk with with chunji" i said.

"he is at his room . go there" ljoe said as i nodded.

"changjo, please tell ricky to come in to chunji's room.i want to talk with him too" i said as changjo nodded and go get ricky.

Mimi , wait a little. i will make you happy for sure. i open the door and enter in chunji's room.


Chapter 16 is up. do leave comments and see you next time. bye bye~