Chunji Vs Ricky childish fight

My Childish Fiance

Chunji'sPOV

We ricky, changjo, ljoe and me sitting in the livingroom.

"so, what exctally happened to you?" changjo asked to ljoe. me and ricky waiting ljoe's answer.

"well, my father ordered me to help in his company but i fail and he kick me out" ljoe laught. How can he laught when he is in trouble?

"are you ok? you don't feel sad?" i asked and l.joe kiss me. i surprised and blush at the same time.

"why would i? i can live here and spend more time with you" ljoe said.

"changjo, i can stay here, right?" ljoe asked and changjo nodded.

"of course hyung" i smile to ljoe. i feel happy to hear he will live in same house with me. i look at ricky and he glare at me.

"right, that kid is still upsetting" .yesterday i keep his sweets away from him. he got angry and don't talk to me. my mom is ricky's babysitter so i know ricky since he is in diaper. we used to live in the same house since we were young. we loves each other like a real brother but sometime we have a fight. when we have fight, we stop talking eatch other. well, i am elder so i am the one who give up and start talking with him and then we become friends again.

"ricky, are you still pouting?" this time too i give up and talk to him.

Surprsing ricky don't reply me and he hid his face in changjo's chest who sitting beside him and talking with ljoe.

"what happened? baby" changjo asked to ricky. changjo look at me.

"YAH! chunji hyung you make ricky scared again?" changjo asked. What!!! i made him scared? i am bad person?

"ricky don't worry. i will protect you" changjo pat ricky head and ricky still hidding his face. ljoe look at us with confused.

"protect ricky from me? you think i am monster or ghost that's will eat ricky" i asked. ricky stop hidding his face and look at me.

"yes you are monster but you don't eat me ,you bully me" ricky said and pouted. What did he just said? i bully him? .

"what did you said? i bully you? YAH!!!! Yoo Ricky do you want to DIE!!!? " i shout and  come closer to him. ricky hid behind changjo and changjo cover him.

"wait! you three i can't understand anything. someone mind explain to me" ljoe said. ricky is against me because he have his boyfriend. well, i have boyfriend too.

"byunghun~ changjo and ricky is so mean to me" i fake sad and ljoe hug me. i act like crying in ljoe's embrace.

"changjo ricky, why did you guys mean to chunji?" byunghun scold changjo and ricky. i smirk with victory to ricky.

"no, we are not" ricky glare at me and said to ljoe.

"don't try to deny. i saw you guys calling chunji monster and ghost" ljoe said. i stuk my tonge to ricky.

"hyung you didn't saw that chunji trying to kill ricky?" changjo said and ricky nodded his head.

"chunji is just kidding. how can angel like chunji can kill people?" ljoe said and i give a quick peck to ljoe.

 

NO One'sPOV

"KYAAAAAAA!!!!! so annoying. i hate chunji hyung" ricky shout and run to his room at upstair.

"i hate you too stupid ricky" chunji shout and run to his room. leave ljoe and changjo alone.

Chunji and ricky slam their door roughtly. changjo and ljoe blink their eyes and they look at each other.


Chapter 13 is up. i feel sad lately TT_TT .

Yesterday, i heard a bad news about my boyfriend from my friends. my friends said they meet my boyfriend together with a girl at amusement park. he is holding that's girl hand and they look so happy. i can't believe my ear .

This morning, i asked him about that news i heard from my friends. he said my friends are lying. he is not that kind of man who plays with girl's heart. he got angry and we have a fight. he even said he only love me and don't listen to other peoples and believe to him.

I am confused now. We have been dating 2years and 8 months and he never betray me beforeMe and my friends know each other since we were child. my friends love to make prank and joke around but i don't think they will joke around about other people's relation.

I am confused now i don't know who should i believe. should i believe my friends and break up with my boyfriend? or should i believe my boyfriend?.

* sorry, if i make you annoyed.i feel sad and confused that's why i post on aff.  i can't post on facebook and twitter since my family know my account.if i post on facebook and twitter, my family will found out about me and my boyfriend. sorry again*