Meet again

My Childish Fiance

Chunji's POV

I am walking around  in the campus of Seoul University. i got accpet and i will start my  college life in Seoul University from tomorrow.

"Chunji" someone call my name and hug me from behind. I surprised and freeze.

"what wrong chunji?aren't you glad to meet me?" the voice said and i look at his face.

"ljoeeee!!!!!!" i surprised and almost shout when i see his face.

"oh! i am so glad that you remember my name" ljoe said and smile to me.

"what are you doing here?" i asked him and he pouted.

"that's my school. what chunji is doing at my school?" he said.

"your school? you and me are in same university?lying .you are lying right?" i asked and ljoe smile brightly.

"we are in same university.i am so happy" ljoe said.

I can feel other students are looking at us. I look at ljoe and he is still hugging me.

"go away!!" i yell and move ljoe's hand from my waist. Ljoe is surprised.

"what wrong?" ljoe asked. I can feel other students are looking at us and talking about us. I lowered my face and ran away quickly.

I don't know where i am running but i want to ran away from peoples eyes. i keep running and running untill someone grad my hand and pin me to the wall.


Ljoe's POV

"go away!!" chunji yell and move my hand from his waist. he lowered his head and ran away.

I decided to follow from behind. he is so fast and i ran  all my best to catch him. once i catch him, i grad his hand and pin him to the wall.

I catch my breath and i look at chunji. he is still lowering his face.

"what wrong?" i asked and lift his face. he is crying. his eyes are fill with tears and he is crying.

"what wrong? did something happened to you?" i asked and he shook his head. he is still crying.

Chunji look around , we are at school backyard and there are no other people. only us.

Chunji wipe his eyes with his hand. "He is so cute " i thought and smile.

"are you happy to see me cry?" chunji glare at me.

"no, i think you are cute" i said and chunji smile.

"why did you cry and ran away?" i asked him. He look at me and sigh.

" i " he start talking.

"i affraid of the peoples' eyes" he said. i look at him with confused.

"when you hug me people are looking at us and saying we are gay. you know? when i was in high school , peoples look down me and bully me because i am gay. I have good grades and i can be  student council president but they said gay can't be president. " chunji said and cry again. i wipe his tears with my tumb.

"so, when i finished high school  i decided to live as a normal people and i don't want my new friends to find out about i am gay. i don't want to get bully again.i don't want to see peoples look down on me" chunji said.

"that why you yell at me because you affraid other students will find out about you are gay and they will bully you?"i asked and he nod.

I hug him and he surprised. he tried to push me away but i hug him tightly.

"you don't need to affraid. i will protect you.i will protect you forever.i will protect you from everything ." i said and look at his face.

"why you want to protect me?" chunji asked.

"why? because i love chunji." i said and his eyes widen with shock.

"you love me?no way.it have been only two days we met.you don't know anythings about me and i don't know anythings about you." he said.

"we have met before" i smile and said.

"when and where?" chunji asked.

"2 years ago in Osaka" i said and he surprised.

"you are that boy?" he asked and i nodded.

"yes," i said and smile. "so, he remember me now" i thought and smile.

"at that time, you were more skinny and your hair is black. so, i can't remember you" chunji said.

"really? i can remember you as soon as i hear your name "chanhee" from your mother but you can't remember me even when i introduced myself as"byunghun" ." i said and act like pouted.

"sorry, at that time i only worried about ricky got kidnapped" chunji said and i laught.

"glad to meet you again,lee byunghun" chunji smile and said.

"glad to meet you again too,lee chanhee" i said and we both laught.


Chapter 8 is up and  chunjoe chp. i don't know what i am writting now. *find mouse hole to hide*. anyway,please leave comments if you feel like. bye~