Niel?

My Childish Fiance

Changjo's POV

IT have been one week that ricky live live in korean.ricky got many friends in school but he like to hang out with sungjae guy. I hate to see ricky together with sungjae. Their height are so different, sungjae is very tall almost like telephone poll when ricky is short. Yes,he is so short. Lately, i found out the fact that ricky is older than me. But he is acting like he is 10 years old.

"changjo~" ricky sing and enter in my room. he always enter my room like this.

"how many time i told you to knock the door?" i asked and ricky act like thinking.

"about 100 times? sorry i forget about that" ricky stuck his tongue to me. I roll my eyes with annoyed.

"why did you come here? " i asked to ricky and he smile. he ran in to me and hug me.

"changjo~ i want to go shopping. i want to buy many things" ricky said and look at me with his pupy eyes.

"go alone or go together with joody. " i said while slightly push ricky away. ricky lowered his face and sit down on the floor.

"changjo-kun is meany" ricky said and look at me. his eyes are fill with tears. Seriously he can cry everytime, everywhere he want.

"ok.ok.i will go with you" i said and he get up. He jump happily.

"let's go~" ricky said.

We  go to downstairs together. ricky hold my arm and learn his head on my shoulder as usual.

"where are you going? ricky-sama" joody asked to ricky.

"me and changjo decide to go shopping together. " ricky said to joody.

"i got a call from chanhee. he said he will come to korea next week"  joody said and ricky let's go of my hand. ricky hug  joody and jumping happily.

"chanhee-niichan is coming?i am so happy" ricky said. Who the hell is chanhee? . seem like ricky like him alot. i thought.

"ricky,i will go now"  i said and walk quickly to the car.

"wait for me' ricky said and follow me.

We arrive to the shopping mall. ricky drag me to every shop. mostly are food stands and toys shop.

"changjo-kun i want to eat hamburger" ricky said and his vanilla ice cream.

"i will buy you after you finish your ice cream" i said and ricky eat his ice cream quickly.

"changjo-kun, let's go to this  shop." ricky said and i shook my head.

"why?~" ricky whine.

"no more shopping" i shout to him and he pouted.

"let's go, hamburger shop" i said and ricky nod with aggrement.

 

Ricky's POV

When we arrive hamburger shop, changjo go order and i am waiting. i see familiar face with thick lips and i follow him. he is so fast and i ran quickly to catch him.

"niel?" i call and he look back.

"ricky?" he surprised.


chapter3 is up.