Seyeon???

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

">http://

 

No one's POV

" Hello. I'm Oh Sehun. I came here for the project." Sehun took his hand out. Kyung soo smiled and shook his hand with Sehun's. " Nice to meet you. I'm Do Kyung soo." ' Okay, so this is the man Tae yeon fell into. He's quite good-looking. No, he's really handsome and polite plus full with charisma. But, I'll try my best to win Taeyeon's heart.' Kyung soo thought. " Oh, please have a seat." Kyungsoo and Sehun sat and discuss about the project. ' Profesionals don't mess private life with works!' Kyungsoo thought.

Taeyeon looked at her phone. Who called? Mystery. She slide the 'ANSWER' button and pressed the phone to her right ear. " Hello. Kim Seyeon's speaking." " Hello. I'm Park Chanyeol." Seyeon's eyes widened, the documents in her hand almost dropped. " Hello. Is anybody there?." Seyeon shook her head. " Yes. May I help you?" Se yeon asked. " Actually I need to ask about a few questions here. I saw your name and your number at the document of selling Miss Kim Taeyeon's house. Is it true?" " Yes, it's true. Actually I sighned the documents because Miss Kim said so. Is there any problem?" Se yeon lied. " Really? Okay. Are you free? I wanted to meet you because my schedule today is quite full. So, how about tomorrow?" " Uhm. I'm so sorry but I will be quite busy for this week. I'll call you if I'm free." Seyeon lied again. " Okay. Tell me as fast as you can. Thank you." Seyeon sat at her table. " He really want to meet me. I thought he already didn't recognize me" Seyeon spoke.

__PARK__

Seyeon walked at the park that they spent time together three years ago with a bottle of orange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter