Flashback~

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Taeyeon sighed after she told everything to YoonA. It felt like there's a heavy weight were lifted up from her shoulders. She looked at the YoonA. Her eyes were filled with guilty. She then Taeyeon's shoulder. When Taeyeon's telling the story, sometimes she cried. Suddenly she sobbed. Then she fake a laugh. All YoonA knew that Sehun was Taeyeon's boyfriend a couple years ago. A heir and their family refused their relationship because Taeyeon is an orphan with no special talent. Not from a high-class family was one of the main reasons. 

"Your problems are not easy to bear. But, for Kim Taeyeon. You are now Kim Seyeon. A confident, cheerful and clever too. Don't be scared with President Oh because you are now Kim Seyeon. You have a perfect life. You are not alone. You have dozen of friends especially in the line of businesses. Don't be negative-thinking person. Just stay positive. If they want to hurt you again, you can sue them. Why?  Because you don't have any personal relationships with his son. He is nothing to you." YoonA said. Taeyeon analyzed what she jsut her from her unbiological sister. 

"Yeah, you're right." Taeyeon said and dismissed herself. 

As her footsteps went out of the building, she shivered. Then she hit her forehead. 'I came without a sweater. Lucky me it's freezing.' she walked to her car and she went in. She rested her head on the steering wheel and she knocked her head a few times. And then she sighed heavily. She held the steering wheel tightly.

"I am Kim Seyeon. A confident, cheerful and clever. I'm not scared of President Oh because I am now Kim Seyeon. I have a perfect life. I am not alone. I have dozen of friends especially in the line of bussinesses. I am not a negative-thinking person. I need to stay positive. If they want to hurt me again, I can sue them. Because I don't have any personal relationships with his son. He is nothing to... me?" Taeyeon repeated what YoonA said to her but somehow the last sentences made her breathless and burst to tears. 
"Why is this happening to me?"
A tear fell to her cheeks. 

Kyungsoo looked at the sky as snowflakes were dropping. He shivered and he sighed. He put his hands in his pocket and he continued walking. As he reached a bench, he sat on it. He  held the space beside him, reminding  the moment he first fell deep to Taeyeon, a mystery girl that he agreed to help although he didn't know her past and he made her future. 

*flashback*

"Kyungsoo!" 
Kyungsoo turned his body and faced the face he just met about a couple of moths ago. He gave her a grin and walked towards her.
"You're he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter