Confess

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


-6.2.2010-
We ate together. He brought me to a beautiful beach there. That was the second time I went to a beach. That time, I missed mom and dad. I missed my family although they left me alone. I cried. Not a little but a lot. Sehun noticed but he just kept quiet and pulled me to his embrace. Letting my tears raining on his clothed chest. I started to slowly giving my heart to Sehun. I am confident that he will never leave me alone through time and pain.

 

Sehun face formed a small smile. He remembered each scene. Very detailed. He remembered when was the first time she hugged Taeyeon to comfort her from crying. Although it ruined the whole night, but he wasn't upset. He was relief that Taeyeon sadness fade away that night so he could easily paint bright colours for her life. But the colours won't last forever. It will too fade away. 

 

-9.7.2010-

I met Sehun's father in his office today. I wondered how miserable for him to know that his only son was dating a girl like me. I don't know that it will be this pain if we tried to love somebody which is not for us. But even more I tried to forget even more I want to meet him and spend our times together. Yes. I don't want to let Sehun go. But I don't want to live as a burden to Sehun. He got a company to heir. 
Sehun held his chest. Poor Taeyeon. That's why she didn't seem happy the next day. His eyes went watery and his face was red. He bit his lips to prevent his tears from bursting.
  

 

'This is the last.' Sehun said in his mind.

 

-12.12.2010-
Second Anniversary. We ate at our usual cafe'. Happy. Yes. But when the word genie came out from his mouth. I was surprised. I started to realised that I had make Sehun do a lot of things to me. But maybe three wishes will be enough. I wanted courage to face the world, happiness to spend my unhappy life and Sehun to complete my life. I wonder when will these three wishes granted?


"And that's the last diary she wrote. The day before she got into the accident. The day I left her. The day she disappeared from my sight." Sehun at last cried. The whole night, he read Taeyeon's writings. But the last one really hit him. He didn't know that Taeyeon would hesitate when he said that he would grant her wishes. But true, he didn't. He was glad that Taeyeon hesitated when he said the word. Because he failed to grant it. He failed to give her courage, he failed to give her happiness and he failed to be a good man for her. 
"I failed."
Sehun sighed and closed his eyes. Let the running tears wet his cheeks. He know. And will always know that. The tears won't stop although the snow does.


Seyeon turned around. She was in the park she usually  go. Her clothes were formals and she was holding an orang juice. She was so confused that suddenly she fell on the hard floor and the orange juice spilled at the tar floor. Seyeon tried to stand up but couldn't. Then, a muscular hand appeared in front of her face. She looked at the hand and with hesitati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter