MyDiary

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Seyeon threw her sight up. She saw the sky as the snowflakes showering her face. The trees were  painted white so as the streets. The sight she was looking was so contrast with the one she had dream. This sight looked pale just like her feelings. She didn't felt anything when she was with Kyungsoo. She was expecting, her heart was pumping like it almost burst out her chest, her palms were sweating because of nervousness and was unable to say a word. But the fact that Kyungsoo's kindness didn't twich her heart. Without her notice, a tear fell down her warm pink cheeks. The tear then ran down and dropped on the back of her hand. She startled and she came to reality.


She saw a boy. Standing in front of her with both of his hands out and on his small palm, there's a red rose. The boy lent the rose and Seyeon grabbed at the end of the rose when she realised that the boy didn't let go of the rose. Suddenly, a plastic ring fell on her hands and the boy ran away.
Seyeon chuckled and she tried to wear the small plastic ring. It didn't fit at her finger except her pinky. She smiled as she looked at the pink plastic ring.

"Seyeon!"


A voice iterrupted and she turned her head around. Her eyes dropped at Kyungsoo's, smiling like he always do. Seyeon raised her right hands up and Kyungsoo ran towards her.

"Let's go!" Kyungsoo said and he hugged Seyeon's shoulder and they walked ahead. Seyeon just grinned. Yes, at first she was so happy to see Kyungsoo. Happy to see his smiles and laughters but after she realised, she started to heasitate about Kyungsoo but she didn't know the reaseon. And she didn't want to know.

"I'll give you your money. Can't you do it sincerely? I choose you because you're cute. Now I already praise you so can you accept it as a pay?" Sehun pouted at the little boy infront of him. The boy hit Sehun's arm. He stumped his foot a couple of time.

"There's not fair! I'll tell the beautiful angel that it's you who gave her the rose!"
 The boy threatened and he walked away. Sehun than walked to the boy. Sehun carried the liitle boy on his shoulder. He brought the boy to a hidden place.

"Are you crazy?! Okay I'll give the money. Owh and one thing, she's my beautiful angel. Not yours," Sehun said and shoved the little boy a couple of dollars. The boy jumped in joy and left Sehun. Sehun smiled watching at the boy's attitude.

"Merry Christmas Seyeon!" Everyone cheered at Seyeon. Seyeon just smiled broadly. Her heart was filled with joy. All of her friends hugged her. She returned the hug.
"Thanks. I don't know how to react." Seyeon said and held her chest. They clapped their hands.
"No need to. Right now, you only need to get well soon. You didn't look good with this thing wrapped at your head." Sulli said and she hugged Seyeon at her shoulder. They laughed when Sulli tried to take the bandage of Seyeon's head but it's no use. It's secure tightly.
"Right now, let's enjoy this Christmas party with laughters." Baekhyun cheered and all of them returned the cheers.
There's christmas songs filling the hall. Seyeon didn't join the others chatting. She rather sit alone, outside. Kept herself isolated. Suddenly she heard a voice said,
"Wait! Is that Oh Sehun? The CEO of Miracle Company? He looks good."
Seyeon looked down and ignored the noises. She held her aching head. The pain came back. It felt pain this time. So pain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter