Memory

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

..


 3 hours. Taeyeon was still in the surgery room. Everyone felt weak. Especially Kyungsoo and Sehun. Kyungsoo kept silent as he regretted the thing he did to Taeyeon. He couldn't controlled his mind. His head felt heavy. He wish he could rewind the time back and greeted Taeyeon like he usually did. Call her everytime he felt of missing her. Cheer her as usual but things happened. Past is past. No returning back. 


While Sehun, he regretted too. Regret of leaving Taeyeon. Regret of not saying 'I love you' earlier. He's too stubborn to confess his feelings. And the stubborness had lead him to this path. The pain path. He just couldn't control himself. He knows. He always know. And he will never forget that, he is the only person in Taeyeon's life. Her brother left her. Her parents were death. But yesterday will remain yesterday. Try to live better for today. And the best for tomorrow. His goal. His goal since he left Taeyeon three years ago..

 

'I'll be her non lasting genie. Not only grant her three wishes but all of her wishes. I'll give her courage, happiness and my life. I'll give everything.'


  'The goals remain words. Taeyeon was gone. Seyeon is Kyungsoo's.'

From all he observed, Kyungsoo loves Seyeon. The way he talk. The way he look. The way he react when Seyeon's around. All of that shows his love. But Sehun couldn't tell to himself that's Taeyeon's gone. He kept acting like an idiot to Seyeon like he always do to Taeyeon. His heart felt alive seeing Seyeon. But he know that she's not the Taeyeon he loved almost half of his life. He reminded himself almost everyday. The love that he and Taeyeon bloomed were wilting just because of a person. The person is,

"Me."

 

After almost five hours, there's only Sehun and Kyungsoo. Waiting patiently. Kyungsoo's mother went back, tired.
Suddenly a nurse came out. Her clothes were painted by blood. Sehun and Kyungsoo stood up and ran to the nurse.

"It's alread five hours. What happened?" Sehun asked hoping the nurse could answer his question. Looks like Kyungsoo was hoping too.

"Something had happened. She lost a lot of blood. Her head was injured and damaged."

Kyungsoo fell to the ground as the nurse continued to do her work. Sehun just stood and clutched his hands. Both of them were speechless. Sehun looked at Kyungsoo who was trying to stand up. Sehun push him as he hit the hard wall.

"Look what you do to Taeyeon! I won't forgive you. I'll kill you if something happened to her," Sehun said, cluthcing Kyungsoo's collar. Kyungsoo didn't answer. He deserved it. If he could controlled his feelings. This won't happen.

The door finally opened after seven hours. Sehun and Kyungsoo were always waiting in front of the door. They didn't left. Even for a couple of seconds. Their clothes were yesterdays. Their features were not neat. They looked miserable.

"Who is Miss Kim Seyeon's family members?"

Kyungsoo stood up and ran to the doctor. His eye were filled with hopes. While Sehun, his hands was holding the doctor's hand. Tight. The doctor Sehun's and Kyungsoo's hair. He then shook his head.
"She's fine. The surgery was a success." 

At that time, Sehun and Kyungsoo were fluttered with joy. They felt like want to hug the doctor. But as soon as they saw that the doctor was not smiling, their smiles faded away. They went silent. Waiting patiently for the doctor's explanation.

"A part of her memory was gone. Maybe she couldn't remember the past. I want you both to help her gain her memories back. But don't push her. It will cause a huge affect to her damaged brain."

The white jacketed doctor walked away. Sehun's heart dropped. Kyungsoo fell to the ground. Both of them was questioning their mind with the same question.

'Will she forget me?'

Seyeon tried to ope her eyes. It felt like it glued to each other and warning her to see the world. Seyeon didn't remember a thing before the incident. She then forced her eyes and it opened. The room was bright until she need to cover her face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter