Her Sadness

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

">http://

Sehun's Pov

I palmed my face. Suddenly, the door opened. My father was standing with his hands in his pockets.

" Here are your tickets. Tomorrow, 9.00 a.m. Don't be late" He said and dropped the tickets.

" This is for your best. The girl didn't suit you at all. She just want your money. Don't get eaten with her act." father said and I clutched my hand into a fist.

" I knew it. This is all your job? Why did you hate her? If you want the best for me, just let us be. I love her and she loves me. We love each other so much. I don't want to let her go" I said and threw the ticket away. He sighed.

" If you don't want to do this, I can't guarentee her safety. Her life is in your hand. Just go and I will never laid a finger on her." he said, keeping his tone serious. I stared at the floor for a while. Thinking of an idea to get through all of this. " Alright. I'll go. But I'll come back after the company getting better." I said. I rather die too if she died. I wanted her to be safe. This is the only thing I could do.

" I agree with that deal." he said and went out of my room. I messed my hair. I regret everything that I did to her. I regret that I didn't say three words I've been willing to say to her for the past two years. The only thing I said is, ' I miss you', I like you', but I never say I love you. I love you Kim tae yeon. Everyday, I woke up just because I wanted to see your smile. But now, your fighting for life. How much I wanted you here. Ilooked at the ticket. And mess my hair.

 

_AIR PORT_

I turned around before going in the plane to America. ' Tae yeon, I'll be back as soon as possible. The thing that you only have to do to me is wait. I'll be back. I promise. I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter