Run Away

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sehun stood up and he fixed his clothes. His eyes just focused on Taeyeon's. He didn't care about Tiffany at all because technically it's not his fault. Everyone just focused at them like they were watching Korean drama on a TV. Some were whispering, some were laughing and some were changing eye contacts.
Taeyeon walked out of the cafe after grabbing her bag and she went out of the cafe. Sehun ran out to catch Taeyeon. He held her wrist and she stopped. 
'Wait. Why am I running away? It's not like I've seen anything. He just fell on a girl. Small matter.' Taeyeon tried to calm herself and she took a deep long breathe. Then she stopped as her breathes hitched.

"What can I help you? I don't expect you are meeting a girl. Look! I'm 15 minutes early." Seyeon said while showing her wristwatch. Sehun just looked at her while panting. He sighed and he let go of his own grip and just push his bangs. Seyeon  looked at him with a strange gaze.

"I just want to clear this misunderstanding." Sehun said with a dash of hope in his voice. He then held his forehead. Seyeon gripped her bag and she just patted Sehun's shoulder with a slice of strength to do it. Sehun just looked at her. 

"I am here for work and not dill-dally. So can we start our discussion. May we?" Seyeon said and walked ahead. But her heart was still a bit jelous of the scene. She then turned around and smirked. Sehun stopped walking and looked at Seyeon. She gave him her handkerchief and Sehun just took it with a bit of curiousity. 

"Wipe those lipstick marks, please." Seyeon said in a teasing tone and he just wipe it harshly and followed Seyeon's steps.

Kyungsoo clutched his fist and he just sighed heavily to reduce his anger. All of his foolness was because of Taeyeon. Why did he met Taeyeon in the first place? Why did he help her? Why did he lend his shoulders when she burst to tears? Why? Why? It all was a huge waste. Taeyeon didn't like him. Love? Never. Just a friend is enough?

'You are my bestfriend. I don't want to lose a friend of mine because of love.'

'Friend? I'm just a friend to you?'

Taeyeon nodded and she rubbed her palms.

'Unfortunately, I am not your friend now.'

 

Tiffany walked pass the row of maids and butlers as two of them opened the huge marble door. Her father was seen, reading the newpapers. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter