Wasting Time With You

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

.....

Seyeon startled as she looked at the blue sky and fluffy clouds. She never felt this calm. She always lie to herself because of fear. Fear of the past. Fear being left alone. Seyeon looked at her side and saw no one. Seyeon tried to stand but the seatbelt was sealed at her waist. She was about to unbuckled the seatbelt and Sehun appeared. Seyeon sighed in relief.

"What's wrong?" Sehun said as his voice was as soft as the clouds. 

"Just... Where did you go just now?" Seyeon asked. Sehun's lips formed a small smile. He sat beside Seyeon and he held her hand.

"It doesn't matter. Right now, I am here beside you. That's the right thing." Sehun said and push Seyeon's head to his shoulder. He her hand with love. 

"Sleep. You just slept 15 minutes. It's still a long journey." Sehun said and Seyeon just closed her eyes and used Sehun's shoulder as a pillow. Sehun smiled when he heard her soft snores. Her lips were parted and her eyes was completely closed sighning that she was very tired with the sudden run-away-from-devil race.

"It's still a long journey Seyeon. For you and me. I know that I am a bastard. Just playing with your feelings. But sorry. I want you to be my Taeyeon." Sehun spoked softly to her ears although he knew that she didn't listen. He closed his eyes while his hand was completely tangled with Seyeon's.

..

"Where's Miss Kim?" Kyungsoo asked one of his employee with a harsh tone. The man startled and he already knew that this will happen. He stood up followed with a small bow. 

"Miss Kim texted me that she was going to take a week-off. She said that she will contact us when she is free," he said and Kyungsoo just snorted. He went to  his room and closed the door with a loud bang.

"A week-off without my permission?" Kyungsoo mimicked and he chuckled. 
He looked at a picture on his table. A picture of Taeyeon and him, smiling. He threw the picture to the hard floor and the glass frame broke into tiny pieces but they were still smiling and Kyungsoo hate it. He took the picture and his fingers touched the broken glasses making his fingers bleed but he didn't care. It didn't pain him like Taeyeon did. He just about to tear the picture apart when he suddenly came back to reality. 

"I need to give her some time." Kyungsoo nodded and he rested his body on the couch with his tie loosen and a few buttons opened.

..

"Seyeon. Seyeon. We're there," Sehun tried his best to wake Seyeon as soft as possible. He shook Seyeon's shoulder and she opened her eyes. She saw Sehun's face crept to a smile. Seyeon couldn't help herself but to smile too. 

"We are living here? I mean. Seriously?" Seyeon said as she pointed at the tall, shabby building. It's a shop lot but there's no shops. Maybe there's some?But it's still. Just a tall old building beside the sea. Sehun smiled and he wrapped his hands on her shoulder. He knew this would happen. The girl infront of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter