Kim.T.Y

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So we're going shopping?" Sehun asked as he just crossed his draped legs. Seyeon gave him a blank look. Sehun shrugged and he just closed his eyes.

"You are the cause that I couldn't sleep the whole night. Now you don't want to do what I want. Great. I shouldn't have followed you here." Seyeon mumbled as she tied her hair into a high ponytail. She then opened her handbag and took out a compact powder. She apply a thin make-up to finish it off with a daze of lip gloss. Sehun's jaws dropped to see her natural beauty. She just looked like Taeyeon and that made him wanted to jump off the bed and give her a backhug. 

"Hey Seyeon." Seyeon turned around to see Sehun standing with his hands in his pocket. He walked closer.

"Can I call you Taeyeon. Only today. Please?" Sehun pouted and he clinged on Seyeon's left arm. Just like a kid. Seyeon chuckled and she smiled. She's not that stupid. It's still to early to tell the truth. So what choices do I have? Nothing.

"Sehun, listen to me. I follow you here because I want to live in peace. I don't know why I follow you until here. For me-follow-you to this disaster place is already a huge sacrifice. So please, if you keep calling me Taeyeon. You will remember your old girlfriend and you won't let me go."Seyeon said although she didn't mean it and let go of Sehun's cling. Sehun looked down. 

"What you are saying that you don't want to stay by my side?" Sehun asked still looking at the carpet. There's just silence between them. Only heard the leaking water dropping and the breeze sweeping the awkward situation. 

"You know I didn't mean that. I just... Let's go shopping," Seyeon stopped as she turned around to finish some touches to her face. Sehun shook his head and he smiled. He then hugged Seyeon's shoulder with a huge grin.

"Let's go shopping!!!! Then we buy mango lassie!" Sehun said excitedly while Seyeon, she smiled forcily. 

Sehun. Sehun. Never change. Act cheerful around to bright the day. Sometimes she was curious. How could Sehun smile everyday? How could he stay happy and do things he love? Did he never cried? But now, she knew. That's all of the past. His sadness was shown clearly written on his face. His sorrows was as gloomy as the night sky. Although he is smiling the fact that he lost the girl he love the most was a huge impact to his life. Taeyeon couldn't help but to say, 

"Sorry."

 

"Appa! You said that I will get married with Sehun! You lied to me! Appa~" Tiffany's shoutings were heard from outside of the office. All of the employees in the building just shook their head side-ways. They were  used to Tiffany's attitude. Hwang Tiffany. A princess in her life. Given everything. Pampered since she was little so now, she's still a princess. Despite already in her 20's, she still ask money from her parents. Rich people. 

"I'm sorry dear. They found out that Sehun was nowhere to found. He was busy perhaps." Mr Hwang said and he str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter