No title!

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry for being late. Really sorry! I had a nice sleep last night." Taeyeon said and bowed many times while looking at the crossed-arm Kyungsoo. "Hahaha. I know. No sorries. There's not much work today. Let's have fun. Okay?" Taeyeon looked at Kyungsoo and thought for a while. "Alright but at noon I must meet someone. " Taeyeon explained. "Oh-That Park Chanyeol. I want to follow too. I'll just seat near you? It's that alright?" Kyungsoo pleaded. "Hey. He's still my friend although I'm Seyeon. Don't call him with his full name. It's rude. Alright, you can follow. But this is among two of us. Don't tell anyone." Taeyeon put a finger against her lips. "Come on. I'll text that Chanyeol." Taeyeon tapped her fingers on the keyboards in the phone and they went out the bulding heading to the cafe nearby.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" Seyeon sat crossed legs. "This is the document that you sighned of selling Miss Kim Taeyeon's house. Can you explain this?"This time Chanyeol crossed his arms. "No need to explain because she's my friend." Seyeon said calmly, "For your information Miss Kim Seyeon, Kim Taeyeon is my friend either, so I know that she doesn't have any friends except his boyfriend's friend. "Chanyeol said confidentally. "Oh. Is that means, you company Taeyeon when she's in the hospital? Did you help her to fight for life? I guess  no and you don't have to tell me because I know her well." Seyeon stood up and walked away after giving a glare at Kyungsoo who was sitting at the table beside them. 

"You are totally awsome!" Kyungsoo cheered. "You know me. But I am a bit stuttered. You know. I'm so satisfied with what I said. Relief from a heavy weight on my shoulder." Taeyeon hugged Kyungsoo's shoulder. They walked to a mall nearby. "Let's have a day off!" They both shouted.

"Oh Sehun. Mr. Oh Sehun." a voice spoke. "Uh- Yes. Where are we?" Sehun said after being called by President Oh. "What are you day-dreaming this morning?! We're in a meeting Mr. Oh!" President Oh scold Sehun. Sehun just gave him a zero expression. President Oh stood up with a pissed face and went out the meeting room. "That's it. Our meeting ends here. We need another time to discuss because looks like Mr Oh is quite un-well. See you in the next meeting" Mr Ahn, Sehun's secretery spoke. Everyone dismissed.

There's only Sehun and Mr. Ahn in the big room. "Mr. Ahn, did you remember Tayeon?" Sehun suddenly asked.

"Of course. She's a cheerful yet kind girl. Where is she right now? Why did you asked me, Hun?" said Mr Ahn who prefer calling Sehun, Hun-after being scold by Sehun because calling him 'Mr. Sehun'. "I met her yesterday. But she's not Taeyeon. She's another person." Sehun said in a low tone.

"How did you know that? There's only one Taeyeon in your heart Hun. Don't let your brain control what's right. Ask your heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter