Frightened

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon volumed up the stereo. She sat on her sofa and she rest her head on a pillow. She was thinking about what happen today. I met President Oh. I met Sehun. President Oh? 

"Father-in-la..." Taeyeon hit her head. I must be crazy. Sehun must put some sort of spell in her. She's kept doing crazy things. 

First, she was about to call Kyungsoo, Sehun. About 10 times.
Second, she saw many Sehun when she open the TV. So she rather hear her stereo.
Third, she's still thinking about Sehun. 

Sehun. Sehun. Sehun. 

Mind says, I will kill you for bothering my mind. 

Heart says, Do you dare to?

Mind says, Yes.

Heart says, You love him. Still love him. 

Taeyeon shook her head. "I need to do something. Something that stop me to think of that guy."
Luhan looked at the smiling Sehun with his mouth drop. For an hour, Sehun just smiled while looking outside. When he started a conversation, Sehun will reply a 'hmm' or 'ohh'. That's irritating. When Luhan asked why is he smiling, Sehun just smiled. Even wider than before. Luhan yawned in boredom as Sehun was looking outside the window, smiling like an idiot. 

"I'm going home. Sehun, what's up with you? Did you met Taeyeon?" Luhan said but his eyes were focusing on his phone. "I guess." Sehun said and spun the chair around. Luhan chuckled. He rather seeing his friend smiling than crying. "Bye." Sehun waved a goodbye as a reply. 

President Oh looked at Kris who was standing in front of him. He was pissed off with what he saw. A painful view of Sehun and his girlfriend. Ex-girlfriend. The girl she hated the most. Making a drama scene in front of his eyes. Looks like Sehun never learnt his lesson. He raised Sehun with loyal and and to make him  a person which would get respect from every single of human. Sehun need to be his company heir. Marrying a heiress and having a succesful life. 
But after Sehun had a relationship with a streetgirl, he was so angry that he was willing to do anything to get rid of the girl, named Kim Taeyeon. Actually, he had planned many plans of killing Taeyeon. Dropped flower vase. Tried to make her drowned. Push her from the stairs.
But non of them succeed except the car accident. At first, he was relieved that the girl might die right at the spot. But unfortunately, no. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter