My Plan

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

">http://

Tae yeon's POV

Walking in the hospital alone. I must get well soon. I hope there's must be a someone visit me when I'm coma. But the hospital didn't say anything although I asked them. But I can't help myself thinking of him. He already took my heart and I want to take it back. I want to forget everything. When I'm dreaming, suddenly I hit someone.

"Hey, watch where you're going." the guy that I hit said. I just sat on the floor because it totally hurts. The guy bent down his body a little to level his face with mine.

"Are you alright? Sorry. I don't know that you're a patient. Let me help you." He lend me his hand. I just held his arm. It's quite embarassing. He held my waist and help me to stand.

" Th-thanks. It's my fault. I've been day dreaming" I said and let go of his grip.

" If you're hurt. Just call me. Here is my card. By the way, I'm Do Kyung Soo." The guy named Kyung soo said. "Nevermind. I'm not hurt at all. See, I'm extra fine." I swing my hand but suddenly my arm felt like it twisted. He held my right arm softly and tried to move it and it still hurts.

" Let me bring you to the doctor. You look like you're in pain. And don't avoid this kind of offer." he said and dragged me slowly while holding my arm but not too tight.

 

" She's fine. Her arm just dislocate a little bit. Just don't move too much. It may hurt more. Take care of your girlfriend." the doctor said.

"Thank you doctor. I'll take good care of her." Kyung soo and I bowed at the doctor.

" I'm not your girlfriend." I pouted at Kyung soo.

" It's not my fault. We can't embarrased the doctor by saying ' Sorry she's not my girlfriend'. That's rude" Kyung soo looked away.

" So, we are not related to anything. I want to go back to my room." I said and walked away. " Wait. We didn't meet the right way. Let's shake hands." He held out his hand. We shook hands for a while. And he let go and quickly walked away.

" Bye-bye. Call me." he shouted and most of the people in the hospital looked at us. I saw a card at my palm.

" Do Kyung Soo. Kingdom Company's CEO. He must be a well-known person like Sehun. I looked up and straight to my room. Wait a sec. Maybe he can help me. Yes! He really can but my p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter