A New Life

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

">http://

 

Tae yeon's POV

We must make this plan a success. Fighting! But what if Sehun found me and he will destroy my life? I don't want to. I won't be an anti-social like the past years. I'll never be. I will hang out with friends and never ever stick with a boyfriend.

AFTER THREE YEARS....

" Hey, Sehun, you're really gonna be back? I really miss you! Let's have fun. You must pay because I tell you every news about your one and only girlfriend. Okay?"Luhan shouted. Sehun who was pressing his phone against his ear pull the phone away because Luhan's voice was extreme loud. " Did I say that I want to meet you. I'm hoping to see my beloved girlfriend. Did you get any news after she get out from the hospital?" Sehun asked Luhan because it's been a while since the last news from him. "That's a problem. I didn't now where she is right now. She's missing after she got out. The nurses said that she got out with a woman but Tae yeon have no family nor friends." Luhan explained. Sehun just kept quite for a while. " I'll search for her myself. Don't worry. I'll be in the plane an hour later. Just do your work. Tae yeon will wait me. My arrival appear at the wide screen and all news. She will be there."Sehun said and end the call.

 

' At last, our most succesful young CEO will be back. His work last month was a huge success. Let's give him a big hand.' the wide screen showed Sehun's face and yes, Tae yeon miss him so much. But there's nothing to cure the pain in her heart. And her phone beep. " Hello. What?! I'm busy right now. Urgh, alright. I'll be there as soon as possible. Wait for me. Okey. Bye. I hate urgent issues." she pouted and walked to her car. She went in and drove to Kingdom's Building.

" Hey. Kyung soo. I'm already here. In my office but there's no document here. Did you took it? Or did you lied to me?" Se yeon sat on a chair at her table. the room was empty because they probably went for lunch. " Hehehe...Just joking. Don't  be mad. I'll treat you lunch." Kyung soo said from the other line. " You think that's a kind apology? Reject! I prefer, ' Se yeon, I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?' It's enough." Se yeon spu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter