Truth and Thoughts

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun ran nearby their motel. Seyeon was not there. Sehun was now pointing himself for not giving Seyeon a better place to stay. 
"I dragged her to this place." 
Sehun squatted down as he messed his hair. 
"Think Sehun. Think. I just went there 5 minutes so she must be near."
In Sehun's mind was just two thoughts. First, Seyeon ran away, sick of living in a thrown place. Sick of being with Sehun. Sick of being second Taeyeon. The other one was, Seyeon was kidnapped. It's possible for a young, beautiful lady got kidnapped. I really hope the second one didn't happen.
"So tell me. Kim Taeyeon, how did you success. Starting from a waitress, cashier, cleaner until you became a secretery in a huge company. How did you do that? Perhaps, you sold your body?" Taeyong asked in a teasing tone. The fact hit Seyeon's face. How could he said that? If her hands were not tied up, she could possibly slap his face hard.
"I do it with my own hard work. Not like you who always rely on someone." Seyeon smirked but still scared. She knew what her brother was doing his whole life. 
Drug-dealing.
Her brother is a drug-dealer.
"You are now pretty naughty. Hm.. Besides that, you have a pretty face. Smooth skin. Long hair." Taeyong touched Seyeon's face. Caressed it.
"Owh, and what's with Kim Seyeon? Why did you change your name? So you could run away from me? Or maybe another reason?"
Seyeon smirked. She looked straight into Taeyong's eyes. She was confused how Taeyong know it. But it didn't matter. "Although you're the first person who left me when our parents died, but you are no one for me after your leaving. You are not in Kim's family. You are no one." Seyeon said. Taeyong died chuckle and he crossed his arms. He blew a strands of hair. He slapped Seyeon's face until her face turned red.  
"You know, you are pissing me off. There's some possibility that I will sell you to someone. Since I have a beautiful, young and naughty sister. Hope you are ready to be a ," Taeyong said.
"I bet that that's never gonna happen because she's mine." a voice spoke.
Sehun was standing there with his arms crossed. 
Taeyong knew who was he. It's president Oh's son. He was told that Taeyeon will come here with a guy. 
Taeyeong ran to Sehun and gave him a hard punch and fortunately, Sehun held Taeyong's fist,
"Don't you ever touch my girl. By the way, where's Taeyeon and when I mean Taeyeon, I mean the real Taeyeon." Sehun said as his eyes formed a glare. Taeyong  chuckled. He smirked.
"This is so fun to watch. So full with dramas." Taeyong said and he laughed fake.
Sehun clutched his collar and Sehun gritted his teeth. 
"Don't play dumb with me and tell me where's Taeyeon!" Sehun said and threw a punch to his face.

'No. This is not what I wanted. I don't want him to know the truth too early.' Seyeon tried her best to loosen the tape at using her tounge and it succeed.
"Sehun. Please help me. Don't leave me." Seyeon begged. Sehun who was drove into his thoughts about Taeyeon at last realised that Seyeon was in danger. How could I forget about her?
Sehun ran to Seyeon and he untied her. Seyeon fell into his arms as Seyeon held his neck for support. Her hair was messy and her face was completely pale due to too-much-of-actions. Before they went out, Taeyong spoke,
"Bet you keep your girl safe as she will be in danger. From now on."

Sehun wiped her streaming tears. Seyeon was in a major shock from what just happened. As they were home, Sehun packed their things and they went to a more comfortable hotel. There, Sehun just looked at Seyeon's actions. Sehun wanted to give her some time to rest in peace but he couldn't help himself but to be near her. 
"Seyeon, it's alright. I'm here. I won't leave you." 
'Although I know you will' but Sehun just said it in his mind. 
Seyeon couldn't control her unstable feelings, she just pull Sehun by his shirt and hugged him tight. She's really scared and relief. All of her thoughts were wondering. It's still early. I'm not ready. 
Sehun tapped her back and her hair while repeating "It's alright. I'm here. I won't leave you" over and over. That didn't make the situation clear but it worsten. 
"I'm..I'm sorry Sehun..." Seyeon sobbed. She cluthed his shirt tight. 
"It's okay. I bet you don't want to hear this but let me tell a story."
Seyeon and Sehun sat properly. Sehun interwined his hands with hers as he took a deep breathe. While Seyeon, she rested her head on Sehun's lap.
"Once upon a time, there was a couple. Both of them were perfect for each other. They love each other so much. The girl, she was alone. Parents died. She raised her ownself in life. And the boy, he fell in love from the first sight. But happiness wasn't their ending. The girl was ill and the boy need to go away. The boy was forced to do it. They realised that it was their ending. But the boy came back to the girl but the girl was nowhere to be found. He was fed up. He felt so wrong for leaving her. So the boy tried to kill himself and..." Sehun stopped to take a breathe and he heard Seyeon's soft snores. He smiled and he her hair.
"And he died in the arms of hers. The end."

"I can't believe that today is the last day here. I will miss you Jeju." Seyeon said and hugged the lamp post beside the airport. Sehun shook his head.
"Oi! Let's go" Seyeon smiled and she followed Sehun.
The blue sky was covered with fluffy clouds and the view of land was seen. Unexpectedly, her tears dropped as she closed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter