Chapter 15

Our Fate -우리의 운명-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon shivered and she sat under the bus stop for protection from the snow storm. She looked to the left and the right, waiting for a taxi to stop or even a bus. There's no one at the road. Maybe mostly of them rather stay home because of this frozen weather. Taeyeon sighed as she rubbed her palms for friction. Christmas is near.

"Maybe I won't celebrating Christmas with him like the three previous years."

At first, Taeyeon was so empty during the first Christmas without Sehun. Then, she was able to enjoy her Christmas without Sehun but with Kyungsoo. Last year, she even help an orphanage during Christmas eve. But this year. Being near Sehun, she was weak. Like a spiritless human. Maybe Sehun musn't came back. Maybe she didn't need to show him that she's strong enough. Because she's still weak. There's nothing change if she's Seyeon. She's still the small, unconfident girl she was. Taeyeon clutched her chest. She bear her pain so much. Two years with Sehun. Three years without Sehun. Why can't she forget him?

Yeah. It's true.

'We need a second to like somebody.

A minute to know about somebody.

But maybe a whole life to forget somebody.'

Taeyeon chuckled and she looked at the sky and smiled. She stood up and looked at the sky with eyes closed. Letting the cold air hit her face as she was in a trouble about feelings.

"Are you filming a love story or something?" The voice said.

Taeyeon opened an eye and she startled. She flipped her hair. She coughed a bit and she looked at Sehun who was in his car with his window opened.

"You think? Why are you here?" Yeah! Stupid question from Taeyeon.

"You think? Why are you here?" Yeah! Stupid answer from Sehun.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and she walked away. Sehun drove slowly, matching Taeyeon's steps. Sehun then stopped his car beside Taeyeon and Taeyeon looked at Sehun's actions. Sehun then stood beside Taeyeon with a smile. Taeyeon raised an eyebrow but Sehun just took a hand out, sighning Taeyeon to keep walking. Taeyeon walked and Sehun just walked beside her.

"So Kim Seyeon, where do you live?" Sehun said breaking the silence. Seyeon looked at Sehun. She looked in front back. She held her handbag tight and she sighed.

"Gangnam."

Sehun nodded his head. Gangnam... Not so far from here. He then took his mafela and he wore it to Seyeon's neck as he saw Seyeon was only wearing a thin jacket during this freezing weather.

Seyeon was too shocked as she froze at her spot. Sehun held Seyeon's shoulder and he shook a bit. Seyeon startled and she looked at Sehun as their eyes met. And when Sehun leaned forward to kiss her, Seyeon pushed him hard until he fell on the hard tar filled with snow. Seyeon looked at him disbelief and she walked away. Sehun didn't move until Seyeon was out from his sight. He held his fast-pumping heart. He lie down on the tar filled snow ices and he smiled.

"Yes."

Kyungsoo looked at a picture of him and Seyeon. Looking so happy with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter